Author Topic: Away for a week...  (Read 4996 times)

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • PhatHack Media Manager & DMS Tools Wizard Author
Away for a week...
« on: July 13, 2007, 07:59:21 pm »
I know a few people have been asked to be added on the next round for the beta tools.  Please keep sending me your e-mail addresses if you have not already done so.

We appear to have one major issue to resolve and the next round of testing will be ready to go!

I'll get in touch with all those who have sent me addresses when I'm back!

'Til then... keep hackin!
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • PhatHack Media Manager & DMS Tools Wizard Author
Re: Away for a week...
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 08:26:42 am »
Mails sent to those who have recently volunteered.

Not sure how active I will be over the next few days, you might have heard the international news about little old england being flooded - and unfortunately I'm one of the people affected by water shortage/electricity problems. 

Luckily the floods themselves haven't gotten as far as me - so it's not all bad!
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)

Offline MacDaddy

Re: Away for a week...
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 01:54:38 pm »
Mails sent to those who have recently volunteered.

Not sure how active I will be over the next few days, you might have heard the international news about little old england being flooded - and unfortunately I'm one of the people affected by water shortage/electricity problems. 

Luckily the floods themselves haven't gotten as far as me - so it's not all bad!

My sympathies are with you.  I live in soggy Houston and have been through a few floods of my own.  Just to be safe, I don't drink the water after a flood and substitute a bit of scotch until the water is "back to spec".  The girlfriend is starting to become a little suspicious when I break out the "survival kit" at the first sprinkles of rain - but you can never be too careful.  Hope you're safe and all is well.

Standing by with a new 120GB WD and my survival kit.