Author Topic: PhatNoise Media Manager Wanted!  (Read 9729 times)

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • PhatHack Media Manager & DMS Tools Wizard Author
PhatNoise Media Manager Wanted!
« on: July 26, 2007, 07:15:26 am »
I recently (over a month ago) sent an e-mail to Harman asking if they had any objections to me creating a backup of downloads that were originally made available on the PhatNoise website.

To date, I have had no response and am therefore taking the executive decision that they have no objections to this.  I am therefore in the process of creating a new website specifically to make the FREE versions of PhatNoise software available for download.  I have registered a number of domains in readiness for this process.

I currently have a backup of all available firmware versions, instruction manuals and the latest versions of Music/Media Manager.

I'm looking for older versions of the software too, so if you have any old versions of SSA/VIOT [software only please, no keys], Media Manager, Music Manager etc please can you let me know and or send them to my e-mail address [available on my profile].

If you are able to contribute in any other way, then please feel free to offer help! :)

Thank you!
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)

Offline franck3d

Re: PhatNoise Media Manager Wanted!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 01:36:04 pm »
I have the downloaded version of 2.30 Music Manager.
Let me know how it can get it to you.

Offline judb

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • ph4t l3wtz
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 03:17:52 pm »
I have 3.92 and 2.30 WWW versions.  I also have 1.85 off an install CD and 3.50 off an install CD.  Both CD's came with my phatboxes so I am not sure if those would be download friendly or not.  I am guessing not.

Someone has rapidshare links to 3.20 or something like that in another thread that was posted this week.

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • PhatHack Media Manager & DMS Tools Wizard Author
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 03:26:36 pm »
Awesome guys, I'll setup an anon FTP to dump to and post the details back in a while...

Jud: can you ISO the CDs?  Worth archiving that too.  I'll do the same with my CX910 CD.
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)

Offline S80_UK

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran.
  • Volvo S80 D5 with VW Phatbox
    • Volvo Phatbox Installation
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 08:20:35 pm »
I also have 3.76 (d/l from Phatnoise) if it is needed.

Les.

Offline judb

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • ph4t l3wtz
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 09:34:25 pm »
yes I can iso the cd's

I keep them in a case for safe keeping but i'll make some ISO images and see if we can get them to you.

Offline neo82

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 10:33:52 pm »
i also have v 3.5 off an install cd here, right in front of me.  if needed.  the cd is somehow in perfect condition.  (found it just now cleaning up some stuff)