Author Topic: Before: PN working / Now: PN NOT!! - '03 GTI  (Read 3653 times)

Offline thisonefoo

• A few posts under my belt.
Before: PN working / Now: PN NOT!! - '03 GTI
« on: August 27, 2008, 05:53:47 am »
Hey everyone.. Please help me out!

So the GTI was down for a little bit being fixed. The Phatnoise was working great.. everything was fine. We took the battery out to do some repairs on the car. Put the battery back and now the Phatnoise IS NOT WORKING!! It reads on the computer just fine.. I can see all the music and add music and whatnot.. I put it into the car and it keeps blinking green, while red light is constantly on. I left it for a bit to be recognized, but it reads 'NO CD' after trying to get to it.

Any ideas? PLEASE help!! PLEASE!!

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • PhatHack Media Manager & DMS Tools Wizard Author
Re: Before: PN working / Now: PN NOT!! - '03 GTI
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 10:23:41 am »
Firstly, check the cabling... disconnect and reconnect at both ends to be sure all is okay.

One thing I have been noticing a lot lately, is that peoples PHTSYS is somehow getting screwed randomly. 
If the above doesn't work, try using the DMS Tools to do a 'DMS Repair (PHTSYS)'.
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)

Offline thisonefoo

• A few posts under my belt.
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 01:15:51 am »
Thanks for the reply.. I appreciate it!

I have disconnected and reconnected, yet still have the same problem.

So where / how do I get the DMS Repair tool?

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • PhatHack Media Manager & DMS Tools Wizard Author
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 06:57:47 am »
Check under the hacking section... (note the tools AREN'T just about hacking...!)
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)