Author Topic: Hack did not work.  (Read 7720 times)

Offline amd is the best

Hack did not work.
« on: May 09, 2009, 12:22:35 pm »
I attempted to run the hack on my Audi Phatbox.  It made it to step six and I brought it out to my car.  Plays the phathack welcome sound, narrator reads off some information then goes to track 3 and where it should be applying the patch and just sits there.  I waited approx 20 mins with no response.  I brough the cartrage back inside and it says that it has failed or was not completed and to post the logfile here for review.  The logfile has been attached.

Thanks in advance,
Nick

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • PhatHack Media Manager & DMS Tools Wizard Author
Re: Hack did not work.
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 07:38:23 am »
And I can't see the log file, can someone give me a link to it?
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)

Offline markbowen

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 05:22:54 pm »
Kenwood DNX7200/Kenwood KHD-C710 Keg/320GB DMS

Offline S80_UK

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran.
  • Volvo S80 D5 with VW Phatbox
    • Volvo Phatbox Installation
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 08:40:46 pm »
Quote...

An Error Has Occurred!
It seems that you are not allowed to download or view attachments on this board.

An old problem it seems....

Offline sbingner

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 09:04:06 am »
Lol, moderators were not allowed to view or post attachments :o

Fixed.

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 09:07:20 am »
Yes! Nice one!  I can see attachments again! :D
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 09:13:38 am »
I attempted to run the hack on my Audi Phatbox.  It made it to step six and I brought it out to my car.  Plays the phathack welcome sound, narrator reads off some information then goes to track 3 and where it should be applying the patch and just sits there.  I waited approx 20 mins with no response.  I brough the cartrage back inside and it says that it has failed or was not completed and to post the logfile here for review.  The logfile has been attached.

Thanks in advance,
Nick

Can we have a look at the right log file please... do you have a copy of 'patchverify.log'? ;)