Phatbox / Keg software and support > Phatnoise Media Manager

phat noise not working

(1/2) > >>

Jon schmidt:
for a long time, my phatbox player and dms were working great, then I Decided to add some more mp3 music.. when I did nothing worked at all and it would go through the tracks like lightning speed and not stop..  I took off the song that I put on hoping that it would all work great again, but now I for sure broke something.. please help

thanks

BioBob:
Did you disconnect the phatnoise box from the head unit, then plug it back in?  Mine glitches also and I have to reset it quite a lot.

DO THIS WITH THE CAR AND PHATNOISE OFF!!!

Jon schmidt:
hey, so I tried that and It is still the same thing.. It most likely has something to do with taken songs on & off the dms cartridge without the music manager,

I don't have one, does anyone.. or Do you think that would at least fix my problem

thanks

bolopez:

--- Quote from: Jon schmidt on May 23, 2017, 12:47:07 pm ---hey, so I tried that and It is still the same thing.. It most likely has something to do with taken songs on & off the dms cartridge without the music manager,

I don't have one, does anyone.. or Do you think that would at least fix my problem

thanks

--- End quote ---
Yes, if you just tried to copy music on the DMS from explorer or something like thtat, it won't work. I don't think that it would damage the DMS, just the new files wouldn't appear, but perhaps something happened to databases.

You should be able to get a copy of PMM in VortechS' site, phatnoise.us, if I remember correctly. If you can't or the site is down I think I have it somewhere home. Just tell me and I'll try to send it to you somehow.

Regards.

Jon schmidt:
perfect thx,

I got it working so that's all good, although some of the mp3 music I tried to transfer doesn't work, but some do.. ever run into that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version