Author Topic: Newbie Questions  (Read 3618 times)

Offline outkasted1

• PhatHacker
Newbie Questions
« on: December 27, 2006, 04:48:45 am »
Already searched last night but really havent found anything that fixed my issue so here we go.

I have a VW Phatbox and recently ran the phathack 1.5 disk and upgraded it to a 100gb. Problem is everytime I turn off the car and turn it back on I have silence for about 30 seconds then "CD-X, no magazine found" after switching back to CD1 again and it is still stuck on the same time of the track I last listened too, I hit a few buttons (usually scan, seek and one of the numbers) and about 15 seconds later it starts on the first song put on the phatbox. Anyone know how I can fix this? I tried repatching the phatbox by corrupting the ramdisk thing, but didnt quite understand the part where people say switch to the next disk and your done. Could this be it? I have heard the message saying your box has been hacked, blah blah, but didnt do anyting after that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline outkasted1

• PhatHacker
Re: Newbie Questions
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 07:51:22 pm »
Well did some more searching and finally seemed to fix it. The thing it ended up being was the bootload.log file. I renamed it to bootload.bak.log and it now works.