Author Topic: Puzzling Issue  (Read 10039 times)

Offline canadien37

• A few posts under my belt.
  • PhatHacker
Re: Puzzling Issue
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2007, 02:10:57 pm »
Ok, this is what I did, I copied properties.xml to a place on the PHYTSYS partition, renamed it to bootload.log, deleted all the XML data that was transferred from the original file, followed your instructions, popped the DMS into cradle, loaded and looked at bootload.log file and there was nothing.....Did I follow the correct procedure? if so, I may need to dismount the Keg in order to view light activity.....

Offline judb

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • ph4t l3wtz
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2007, 03:14:38 pm »
I didn't say anything about cleaning out the file.. the file has to have a minimum size in order for it to be written to by the boot loader.  it will replace the data that is in the file.. so do that again only don't edit the file.

Offline canadien37

• PhatHacker
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2007, 08:43:55 pm »
Code: [Select]
BOOT0-0: OK
BOOT0-1: OK
BOOT0: Successful
BOOT9: Successful
BOOTB: Successful
BOOTF: Successful
BOOT*: Successful
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     here is the bootload.log                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Offline judb

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • ph4t l3wtz
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2007, 10:29:01 pm »
Do you have a plugins folder?  If so, rename it

also, i dont know if you downloaded the firmware code from downloads.phathack.com or not but I'd suggest removing all the files, delete them I mean, in your phtsys folder except bootlog.log and the renamed plugins folder and then extract the zip files there.. then remove forceupdate and force settings.. run a chkdsk /f on phtsys and eject the drive.

see if that works.

Offline canadien37

• PhatHacker
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2007, 01:29:17 am »
well, good news, got my music back!!!!! my keg is playin again....thank you very much for your expertise.......

Don