Author Topic: AAC Plugin on Music Keg  (Read 4448 times)

Offline hildeand

• A few posts under my belt.
AAC Plugin on Music Keg
« on: September 21, 2008, 09:22:23 am »
Hi, not sure this is possible anymore with PhatNoise more or less out of action, but I'd really like to install the AAC plugin on my Music Keg.

The current setup: One PhatBox in an Audi, with installed AAC plugin properly purchased from PhatNoise and installed years ago in the normal fashion. One Kenwood Music Keg in a Jaguar, without AAC plugin, but otherwise working as it should.

With the desire to increase sound quality and avoid busting the DMS size, I'd like to convert to AAC, but naturally need the AAC decoder in both cars.

Is there anyway to do this, and with a high percentage that I won't "break" anything?

I should also say that I am a true novice when it comes to anything advanced beyond using the original software and PhatMac (I run Mac OS X, but with Windows XP in Fusion).

Yours,
Hilde

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • PhatHack Media Manager & DMS Tools Wizard Author
Re: AAC Plugin on Music Keg
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 08:28:54 am »
According to your PM, you used the tools to install the AAC plugin and all is working fine.

;)
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)