Author Topic: Music Manager  (Read 9192 times)

Offline infinity

Music Manager
« on: April 12, 2008, 12:02:39 pm »
hi everyone,
i have joined this great site.
i have a problem, everytime i finish ejecting my dms it freezes when it come to speak and ask's do you want prompt.
i click yes then it ask's again? then it just stops responding. i have close down the MM. when i reload the dms there is nothing on the disk?
but all the songs are there when i check via my computer.

please can anyone help me please, many thanks in advance.
infinity

Offline markbowen

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran.
Re: Music Manager
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 06:17:59 pm »
Mods, this should be in the "Phatnoise Media Manager" section.

Infinity, your post really is not clear.  What is it asking?  "Do you want"...what?

It would be useful to know which version of Music Manager you are using, which version of Windows, etc.  If you are not using the latest version of Music Manager (2.30), please upgrade to that version before trying again.  That alone might solve your problem.  You might also consider using one of the versions of Media Manager (3.92 is the latest) instead.
Kenwood DNX7200/Kenwood KHD-C710 Keg/320GB DMS

Offline infinity

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 08:27:05 am »
hi mark,
sorry didn't realise i was in the wrong section.
the problem is with my voice prompts, for some reason only SAM works? i have tried phat hack (great tool) but it does not seem to give back the the other voice prompts (crystal)
and if i don't voice tag the songs on the dms they don't show on the pmm?
i have upgrade to mm3.92.

thanks

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • PhatHack Media Manager & DMS Tools Wizard Author
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 08:50:33 am »
i have tried phat hack (great tool) but it does not seem to give back the the other voice prompts (crystal)

Could you explain this a little more please?  PhatHack _what_ isn't showing the voices?
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)

Offline infinity

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 09:24:09 am »
hi VorTechS,
the music files that have been downloaded to the dms don't show, somehow if the voice prompts are not active the music files don't show?
it just shows default disk when you go back into pmm and click on device
i get an error message '' speak failed'', but if i have Sam as my default voice it goes through the disk eject fine?

thanks

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 12:36:00 pm »
Sounds like you need to install the ATT engine (again).

If you are running under Vista/Server 2003 you'll also need to do a search for a topic related to how to install this successfully.
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)

Offline infinity

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 01:24:20 pm »
i am running xp pro on my pc
ATT engine where do i find the software?,is it in my xp disk? checked forums but could not find any links
any help would appreciated 
thanks

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 09:28:42 pm »