Author Topic: Where to get Phathack MM?  (Read 14383 times)

Offline jaye

Where to get Phathack MM?
« on: October 29, 2017, 05:03:33 am »
UPDATE:

After more searching, I found a thread giving the location at
https://forum.phathack.com/index.php/topic,5366.0.html

Now I'll see if I can get this to work!  I don't have a USB cradle.  Does anyone know if serial cradle works with an adapter to USB?

ORIGINAL POST

I have been trying to find a working copy of Phathack MM that would work on Windows 10.  I did find a site but the download doesn't work. I would really like to to update my tunes. :-)  Attempts to get MM working have failed.  Thanks for any help.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 05:52:15 am by jaye »

Offline philofax

Re: Where to get Phathack MM?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 07:59:14 pm »
I'm digging around here as I've aquired a Phatbox VAE-012PBOX and cable, with no DMS. just purchased a DMS from eBay and waiting for that to arrive, although don't have a cradle. (Looks like you can get away with a USB adapter - he said hopefully). Anyway I downloaded a copy of PhatNoise MM that should hopefully get me sorted. Just need to find out how I set the DMS up - or even configure a larger new 160Gb disk to work in the Phatbox.
If you still need PhatNoise MM, let me know and I'll ping it to you - it seems to work OK with Windows 10. Or if you managed to get everything working I'd like to pick your brains.
Cheers
M

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • PhatHack Media Manager & DMS Tools Wizard Author
Re: Where to get Phathack MM?
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 11:51:06 am »
Hmmm, I'm not sure what's happend to the PhatHackMM site!  I'll try and get it fixed.  The download is still available though should anyone need it.
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)