Author Topic: I think I may have zapped my Nissan firmware in my Nissan Phatbox  (Read 38634 times)

Offline 16vpup

• A few posts under my belt.
I originally started w/ a Kenwood Music Keg 10GB Magazine and aquired a Nissan Phatbox interface cable that is setup to operate through the Satellite radio of the factory radio. I own a 2005 Nissan Frontier King Cab w/ the uprated OEM 6 disc in dash stereo. I also got 2 originally sold  Nissan Phatbox players to work with. I tried the magazine in the player and had no results w/ operation before the hack. I had a friend of mine help me originally w/ the hack process on the Kenwood magazine. When the magazine was 1st installed in the player w/ the hack the display on the radio showed up as if the Phatbox took the place of one set of presets and it was trying to play but all it said was (empty disc, empty disc, empty disc, on and on.......). I tried corrupting the ramdisk.sig file and still had no results. The Phatbox showed to be booting properly but the last parts of the log showed to be unverified when I was working w/ my friend on the process. After that I restored the magazine to it's original state and I didn't get any response again. Now I have the 10GB Kenwood magazine duplicated onto a 120GB updated harddrive. I don't currently have the logs that showed unverified because that was when my friend had helped me and I don't know if he still has them. I have 2 other working sytems in 2 different Volkswagens at this time so I have other unhacked magazines to work with. I would love to get the system working in my truck if anyone can help. The other 2 systems are original and unhacked currently, 1 of which I bought NEW for my 2003 VW GTI and both of them work perfectly. I decided to start using 1 of the VW cartridges for a hack and below are the results of the 1st hack process w/ out the ramdisk.sig modified.

BOOT0-0: OK
BOOT0-1: OK
BOOT0: Successful
BOOT9: Successful
BOOTB: Successful
BOOTF: Successful
BOOT*: Successful

after modifying the ramdisk.sig file by just typing in a few extra characters in the file this is what I got

BOOT*-X: Failed

Neither times above did I ever get an actual log file like before w/ the Kenwood magazine. I need to know if I'm going to have to put firmware on my magazine in order for the player to receive firmware to play through the radio again. As of the last of the 2 times I heard the player repeat empty disc, empty disc, over and over the system has not recognized the player again at all. I did also put music on the magazine in the thought that it said empty disc, empty disc, because it was empty. I'm not sure where to go from here because I have also disconnected the cable from the back of the radio to try to reset the player functions and have numerous times tried to plug up the player w/ the magazine in it in hopes it would start working again. I have tried both players I have now but only one of them originally worked w/ the setup I had, now neither of them work(play that is). I do get red and green lights coming on but can't tell what's really going on because they either both come on and stay on or the red light comes on then the green blinks slowly then goes into a really fast blinking state. I hope the boot logs help some, but I don't have the other logs that originally showed unverified because my friend who was helping me has already gotten discouraged from just 2 days of working w/ it. I am determined to get the system working in my truck because I love my systems in the other 2 VW's I have. Please help if anyone can. Thank you.

Offline sbingner

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
Re: I think I may have zapped my Nissan firmware in my Nissan Phatbox
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 09:23:31 pm »
If you see "BOOT*: Successful" - DO NOT CORRUPT YOUR RAMDISK

This means it completed the bootloader process, and yor error lies somewhere past there... you can load the debug rc.sh pairs to find where the error is from there.  see http://downloads.phathack.com/bushing/rc_pairs.zip

Offline 16vpup

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 04:18:55 am »
Do I just overwrite the 2 files that match the 2 you mentioned? After that are the logs created or is the answer stored in the 2 files you mentioned? At this time I am working with a 20GB hacked VW magazine. That's the one that had the boot logs I listed. I, of course was using it in an originally setup Nissan box. Do I still need to wait til after the boot process gets fixed before I load the Nissan firmware? Is the Nissan firmware that's available made to work with a satellite radio type setup wiring or a cd changer type setup wiring? Mine is for sure setup for wiring to the satellite radio plug and I was originally able to access the phatbox through the radio button not the CD button since I have an in dash OEM CD Changer. As of recently I have had no interaction w/ the radio since 2 or 3 hack attempts with my other 10GB Kenwood
Music Keg magazine (of which now it has a 120GB hardrive in it that's mirrored to match the original Kenwood Magazine). The 120GB magazine is only being recognized in MY Computer as a 10GB magazine, is there something wrong with what my friend  did in the partition process? I am most likely on my own w/ the hack process since my computer friend has become frustrated after 2 days of getting the Phatbox working and it's still not working. I have 4 players currently: 2 Original Nissan players in silver that may have corrupt firmware now, 1 original VW player that has not been messed with in silver and 1 other older version vw setup player in crimson red. I have 2 working VW systems, 1 completely unhacked system that I bought new and 1 that I have just begun to use the magazine to try to run the hack on in attempts that it may work better than my Kenwwod magazine. I am just ok with computer stuff, so I may not understand everything you write, but please have mercy and patience with me. I'm willing to do what it takes to get the system working. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Offline sbingner

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 07:04:59 am »
You can load the nissan firmware at any point.   You just replace rc.sh and rc.sig and logfile.txt is auto created.

Offline sbingner

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 07:06:00 am »
Oh, and the hack process is designed so that it is impossible for it to actually corrupt your firmware. 

Offline 16vpup

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 03:07:58 am »
I restored my ramdisk.sig to original as before and this is what I got again:

BOOT*-X: Failed

It showed just as displayed above w/ BOOT0-0: OK offset from the others but still I got no regular logs even after replacing rc.sh and rc.sig w/ the ones you listed. Are there any clues in what I sent you so far as to what the problem is? Am I looking in the wrong place for the other logs or are they not supposed to be there yet because the boot didn't complete this time? I am thinking of just restoring my girlfriends magazine back to its original state because I just got another 20GB VW magazine from a friend of mine today to do w/ it what I please. What is the right way to restore it to the undisturbed state. I still have her music on it and I want to get it back to her. So I would just like to start from scratch w/ proper instruction so I know for sure I'm doing the hack right. I would like to know if you are aware of any other different ways to approach a Nissan system because what I've done so far hasn't quite worked. I still have the other original 10GB Kenwood Music Keg magazine that I started with that I would really like to get working because it has the 120GB harddrive in it now. Should I start w/ that one though it might not be in the best state, or should I use the other 20GB magazine I just got from my friend that most likely has never been messed with. The player does not register on the radio at all anymore whether the magazine is inserted or not. Nearly evertime I hookup the cable to the phatbox I normally have always had the magazine in the box 1st before powering it up. This time I got the red light 1st, then the green light blinked 3 times, then green went out, then came back on and just constantly blinked til I got to work about 25 minutes later. When I got to work the red light was still on and the green light was still blinking constantly and didn't stop when I turned the truck off. I left the magazine in for about 1 hr longer and lights were still blinking so I pulled the magazine out for fear of my battery getting drained. Please, whatever you can do to help I would appreciate. Thanks for the input so far.

Offline sbingner

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 04:48:50 am »
Oh, I think I see yourproblem... you can't corrupt it but "typing in the file" -- you need to copy linux.sig or some other signature over ramdisk.sig

If you see BOOT*: SUCCESSFUL you don't need to... but if you're seeing logs written and seeing failure there, you need to corrupt it the way I said above.

Offline 16vpup

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 08:53:23 pm »
I want to restore my girlfriends 20GB VW magazine that I started the hack on, so I can give it back to her because it has her music on it. Then I am going to start completely over again w/ the updated hack utilities on a completely original 3rd VW 20GB magazine that I just got from a friend of mine. Do I run the patchclean.bat to restore the magazine to original unhacked state? Or is there another way? I just want to start over w/ the possibility of a more reliable way w/ the other newer utilities. I still have my 1st magazine that my computer bud has the backup of on his computer but that magazine now currently has the 120GB drive in it and that is the one I ultimately want to be using when all of my work is done. Can you point me to a step by step instruction on the DMS restore utility using the backup I created from my girlfriends original DMS. I have begun to get a little confused through the steps since I have had to change so many things on both drives and I just look forward to the day when it actually works in my Nissan. I have gotten to the point where I'm considering putting a VW radio in my Nissan just to have the possibility of it actually working, but that would be nearly the same amount of work and would be like starting from scratch on the install. I also want to retain my steering wheel hand controls in my Nissan and if I put a VW radio in it I would probably lose that function, and would therefore force me to wonder why I didn't just buy an IPOD. I really like the Phatbox systems in the other 2 cars in the family and I am not completely sold on the IPOD since I already have a small MP3 player for running and riding bikes. I didn't originally use the most recent hack utilities since they either just weren't posted yet or my friend didn't happen upon them when he looked it up for me. My Nissan player has not recognized/played since the 2nd attempt at the hack procedures, and it also has not stored a patch log since that time. Whatever has happened to the player to allow it to not respond is what I'm thinking needs to be fixed 1st or am I wrong? You guys I'm sure know alot more about this than I do, any help you can offer I would definitely appreciate. Thanks for everything so far.

Offline sbingner

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 10:06:24 pm »
patchclean should do it

If you could hit enter once in a while in your post, so as to make it actually readable we'd be able to help you much more easily.  Reading a giant block of text is kind of not something I look forward to when I wake up in the morning.

Offline 16vpup

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 02:30:55 am »
Sorry about the long blocks, just wanted to put down some good detail so you knew what I've done so far.

I tried patchclean twice and it didn't work; that is, it didn't allow it to play in the player. Then I moved my dock and the original DMS backup file phtsys.tar.gz to another computer w/ winzip on it and I used winzip to extract the old files and installed them on the DMS then ejected the magazine from the computer and system played again in the 2nd VW.

Now that I have my girlfriends mag restored I would like to use the untouched original extra 3rd 20GB VW mag to start from scratch. Are the newest windows hack utilities the most stable and most reliable to use for my Nissan system. Since I have already had 2 mags be unsuccessful in hack attempts I need to be sure that it's not operator error (meaning me). What's the best 1st thing to do to prepare my mag to plug into a slightly questionable box. My PB does respond w/ multiple lights coming on and off but last nights attempt the red light stayed on constant then the green light flashed all night, but sporadically system shut down. Like I said I left it all night and in the morning both lights were still on. Now I'm starting from scratch. Please help and sorry about the long blocks above again.

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • PhatHack Media Manager & DMS Tools Wizard Author
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 07:59:33 am »
The new tools shouldn't cause any irrepairable damage to your DMS, in fact quite the reverse, it keeps a backup of files replaced on your PC and only modifies the startup sound instead of replacing the profiles file.

I don't know the true number of failures, but AFAIK there's about a 90% success rate, but it's really about 95% as we can usually help those who can't get it running to run.  The remaining 5% tend to be people who can't make the hack run using v2.10 of the tools but I have an alternative alpha version of the tools available for those.  Only 1 person ever got back to me to tell me this version worked okay.

If you have a questionable box, I'd suggest you use an original DMS and make sure you are able to use the box using the original firmware.  If you want to upgrade the firmware on the box then you can use the DMS tools to do this, by using the 'Create New DMS' -> 'Upgrade firmware' button and ensuring you choose the option 'Install non-hacked firmware'.

Once you have the box working as you'd expect, then run the hack tools.  There's full documentation in the hack tools ZIP file, so make sure you read through these before you get started.

Good luck.
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)

Offline sbingner

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 08:15:14 am »
Well if it's not working with the patch on it, taking it off isn't going to make it start working ;)  The patch is not to the DMS, it is to the Player.  You probably need to corrupt the ramdisk.sig (by copying linux.sig over it) and let it complete.  Did you do that yet?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 08:16:48 am by sbingner »

Offline 16vpup

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2008, 01:48:14 pm »
Yes, I did try that exact way of corrupting it and it still showed unsuccessful on the last boot log line.
Since I have tried multiple ways w/ the earlier utilities, what do you think is my best bet at getting it booting up on 1st try w/ my 3rd DMS that hasn't been messed w/ yet? I was planning on using the most recent DMS hack utilities this time. Since I have had so much bad luck w/ previous attempts I just want the advise so I start the procedure correctly.

Offline sbingner

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2008, 02:36:18 am »
Which DMS you use isn't going to matter.  But I'd just have it apply the patch normally, see if that works... and check bootload.log then show me what it says in the bootload.log from the new DMS when you get it.

Offline 16vpup

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2008, 12:46:19 am »
I started over on my 3rd 20GB VW original PB magazine. I went through the firmware update to Nissan 3.00 firmware and it looks as though the magazine for sure held the firmware because PMM recognized it and listed it as Nissan firmware.
I put the magazine in the player and the red light was on  and the green light flashed steady for a little while instead of flashing really fast like before. I waited til the lights went out, removed the magazine then put the magazine back into the player and tried to access the player through the radio and still could not access it. The red light came on and the green light I think flashed 3 times then went out and the red light just stayed on solid til I turned the radio off. Then the red light went out and I pulled out the cartridge. I've tried this several times and now just get the same results, the red light just stays on solid after the green light flashes a couple times. I need to know if the firmware I need for my player to operate is something that may not be available.

The cable I am using hooks up to the satellite radio plug on the back of the radio and most people talk about CD changer interaction just like both my VW's use. Is there a way around this if the firmware I originally had on my player can't be had. Do I have to buy another Nissan Radio w/ no CD player in the dash or one w/ a SAT button on it to get it to work? Do you know anyone else who has a Nissan system that can shed a little light on proper sequence for player hookup and proper setup to get system working?

I really need some help before I screw up every resource I have in my possession. I now have no idea if the 2 players I have are ever going to work or if my magazines are in recognizeable state for a Nissan system. What should I do next? Start the hack again?

Offline 16vpup

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2008, 05:26:14 am »
I used the 2.10 Hack tools on my 20GB mag and ran the hack wizard on it. The red light came on then the green flashed I think 1 time then a couple more times then the green light went out and the red light stayed on constant. What does it mean when the red light stays on constant? because both of the original Nissan players did the same thing when the mag was inserted. The boot log showed this though:

Is that a good sign?  What next? Where exactly are the other logs supposed to be created, because I don't think they exist? I am ready to get this thing working and I have 2 other vw players to use if there's a possibility that the Nissan ones may be screwed up in some way. I still need to know if the firmware 2.0 or 3.0 supports Satellite radio hookup or if it needs to be hooked up CD changer style. Does anyone know that? My player originally did play or show a display on the radio but now it doesn't at all after a few or multiple hack attempts. Can you guys help, please?

Offline sbingner

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2008, 06:14:02 am »
Do you have music on it? --- What you describe is normal operations, except for the whole not playing music

Offline sbingner

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2008, 06:15:20 am »
Ph, generally the Sat radio connection and the CD Changer connection are the same thing... but I'm no expert on Nissan

Offline 16vpup

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2008, 06:16:27 pm »
I still get this bootload.log

but still no regular patchlogs unless they are under some other file I am not aware of. Will there be a patchlog file generated when it completes the patch? I still haven't gotten that answered from anyone yet. Here are some samples of my ramdisk file:

<removed irrlevant ramdisk excerpt>

Why is this all in here and does that info help at all. I still need to know where to look for the patchlog files in case I am not looking in the right place. I would assume if it booted properly then there should be patchlog files. Still no music from PB playing on my radio and no PB display or recognition of PB on my radio. I have tried nearly everything I can think of to get this working, any other suggestions?

I do have music on the PB magazine and the PMM recognizes that it has Nissan firmware on it now.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 09:13:04 pm by sbingner »

Offline 16vpup

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2008, 06:35:28 pm »
Sorry this is soooo long but here it is, the logfile.text:

07.89:phatd:main      : Media Daemon (phatd) $Revision: 1.217 $
07.91:phatd:main      : Debug level = 10
Selected profile is: Default
08.19:phatd:main      : Using /dos/exec.ini for exec.ini
08.31:phatd:fork_if_in: Spawning /dos/51d
08.32:phatd:fork_if_in: Program started (/dos/51d), pid=13, childno=0
09.21:51d  :main      :
--- 51d (Mar  3 2004 18:49:12) --- $Revision: 1.205 $

09.21:51d  :main      : Debug level = 10
09.28:phatd:main      : Entering Main loop
09.29:phatd:main      : Socket 2 has MSG_ID 2
09.58:51d  :openserpor: /dev/ttyS1 open fd=11
09.58:51d  :main      : Old ISP timeout value set to 50000 uSec
09.58:51d  :main      : Rollins timeout value set to 100000 uSec
09.58:51d  :test_uC_ve:        f9 (249) ------------>
09.59:51d  :test_uC_ve:              <============ 53 (83)
09.59:51d  :test_uC_ve: Got 53 for invalid header, must have ProtoPhat 2
09.59:51d  :parse_pac : opening /dos/firmware.pac
09.59:51d  :parse_pac : PAC file summary
09.59:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware name h: 47
09.59:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware name l: 00
09.59:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware ver   : 01
09.59:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware base h: 0f
09.59:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware base l: fd
09.59:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware size h: 17
09.59:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware size l: d8
09.60:51d  :send_arm_s: firmware_modification=2
09.61:51d  :rw_packet : Buffering 10 at 0
09.61:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
09.61:51d  :rw_packet :        10 (16) ------------->
09.61:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting HACK
09.62:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ac (172)
09.62:51d  :rw_packet :        01 (1) ------------->
09.62:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
09.63:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
09.63:51d  :rw_packet :        47 (71) ------------->
09.63:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
09.64:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
09.64:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
09.64:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
09.65:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
09.65:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
09.65:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
09.66:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
09.66:51d  :rw_packet :        02 (2) ------------->
09.66:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
09.67:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
09.67:51d  :rw_packet :        01 (1) ------------->
09.67:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
09.68:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
09.68:51d  :rw_packet :        a5 (165) ------------->
09.68:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting PACK
09.69:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ce (206)
09.69:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 11 (17)
09.69:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 00 (0)
09.69:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 06 (6)
09.69:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 13 (19)
09.69:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 02 (2)
09.69:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ d4 (212)
09.69:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 14 (20)
09.69:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 47 (71)
09.69:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 02 (2)
09.70:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ a3 (163)
09.70:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 21 (33)
09.70:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ df (223)
09.70:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
09.70:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
09.70:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
09.70:51d  :processpac: Got Session: mode 0, run type 6, lot 13 02
09.70:phatd:log_bc    : CPUid info:
Unique ID: 0x72cc1a90
Random ID: 0x72cc1a907ebaff74f561c33f02617836
CPU: EP73xx, ver 0x02
Lot Code: 0x1302
09.71:51d  :processpac: Initializing 1.2 DAC
09.72:51d  :processpac: SSA head unit
09.72:51d  :processpac: Extra help enabled
09.81:51d  :processpac: Non-text head unit - will not load text
09.90:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
09.91:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
09.91:51d  :processpac: Got uC ID
10.73:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
10.73:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
10.73:51d  :processpac: Got Query total disc
10.73:51d  :rw_packet : Buffering 7d at 0
10.73:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
10.73:51d  :rw_packet :        7d (125) ------------->
10.73:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting HACK
10.74:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ac (172)
10.74:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
10.74:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
10.75:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
10.75:51d  :rw_packet :        04 (4) ------------->
10.75:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
10.76:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
10.76:51d  :rw_packet :        7f (127) ------------->
10.76:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting PACK
10.77:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ce (206)
10.77:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 20 (32)
10.77:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 00 (0)
10.77:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 01 (1)
10.77:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ df (223)
10.77:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
10.77:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
10.77:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
10.77:51d  :processpac: Got Query total tracks 1
10.77:51d  :rw_packet : Buffering 7c at 0
10.77:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
10.78:51d  :rw_packet :        7c (124) ------------->
10.78:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting HACK
10.78:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ac (172)
10.78:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
10.78:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
10.79:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
10.79:51d  :rw_packet :        02 (2) ------------->
10.79:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
10.80:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
10.80:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
10.80:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
10.81:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
10.81:51d  :rw_packet :        01 (1) ------------->
10.81:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
10.82:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
10.82:51d  :rw_packet :        81 (129) ------------->
10.82:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting PACK
10.83:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ce (206)
10.83:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
07.87:phatd:main      : Media Daemon (phatd) $Revision: 1.217 $
07.88:phatd:main      : Debug level = 10
08.15:phatd:main      : Using /dos/exec.ini for exec.ini
08.27:phatd:fork_if_in: Spawning /dos/51d
08.27:phatd:fork_if_in: Program started (/dos/51d), pid=13, childno=0
09.09:51d  :main      :

09.09:51d  :main      : Debug level = 10
09.25:phatd:main      : Entering Main loop
09.26:phatd:main      : Socket 2 has MSG_ID 2
09.60:51d  :openserpor: /dev/ttyS1 open fd=11
09.60:51d  :main      : Old ISP timeout value set to 50000 uSec
09.60:51d  :main      : Rollins timeout value set to 100000 uSec
09.60:51d  :test_uC_ve:        f9 (249) ------------>
09.61:51d  :test_uC_ve:              <============ 53 (83)
09.61:51d  :test_uC_ve: Got 53 for invalid header, must have ProtoPhat 2
09.61:51d  :parse_pac : opening /dos/firmware.pac
09.61:51d  :parse_pac : PAC file summary
09.61:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware name h: 47
09.61:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware name l: 00
09.61:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware ver   : 01
09.61:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware base h: 0f
09.61:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware base l: fd
09.61:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware size h: 17
09.61:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware size l: d8
09.62:51d  :send_arm_s: firmware_modification=2
09.63:51d  :rw_packet : Buffering 10 at 0
09.63:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
09.63:51d  :rw_packet :        10 (16) ------------->
09.63:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting HACK
09.64:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ac (172)
09.64:51d  :rw_packet :        01 (1) ------------->
09.66:51d  :rw_packet :        47 (71) ------------->
09.67:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
09.68:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
09.68:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
09.69:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
09.69:51d  :rw_packet :        02 (2) ------------->
09.69:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
09.70:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
09.70:51d  :rw_packet :        01 (1) ------------->
09.70:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
09.71:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
09.71:51d  :rw_packet :        a5 (165) ------------->
09.71:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting PACK
09.72:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ce (206)
09.72:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 11 (17)
09.72:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 00 (0)
09.72:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 06 (6)
09.72:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 13 (19)
09.72:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 02 (2)
09.72:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ d4 (212)
09.72:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 14 (20)
09.72:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 47 (71)
09.72:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 02 (2)
09.73:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ a3 (163)
09.73:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
09.73:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
09.73:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
09.73:51d  :processpac: Got Session: mode 0, run type 6, lot 13 02
09.73:phatd:log_bc    : CPUid info:
09.74:51d  :processpac: Initializing 1.2 DAC
09.74:51d  :processpac: SSA head unit
09.74:51d  :processpac: Extra help enabled
09.83:51d  :processpac: Non-text head unit - will not load text
09.93:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
09.93:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
09.93:51d  :processpac: Got uC ID
82.34:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
82.34:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 61 (97)
82.34:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 9f (159)
82.34:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
82.34:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
82.34:51d  :processpac: Got Shutdown
06.89:phatd:main      : Media Daemon (phatd) $Revision: 1.217 $
06.90:phatd:main      : Debug level = 10
07.16:phatd:main      : Using /dos/exec.ini for exec.ini
07.28:phatd:fork_if_in: Spawning /dos/51d
07.29:phatd:fork_if_in: Program started (/dos/51d), pid=13, childno=0
08.04:51d  :main      :

08.04:51d  :main      : Debug level = 10
08.29:phatd:main      : Entering Main loop
08.30:phatd:main      : Socket 2 has MSG_ID 2
08.62:51d  :openserpor: /dev/ttyS1 open fd=11
08.62:51d  :main      : Old ISP timeout value set to 50000 uSec
08.63:51d  :main      : Rollins timeout value set to 100000 uSec
08.63:51d  :test_uC_ve:        f9 (249) ------------>
08.64:51d  :test_uC_ve:              <============ 53 (83)
08.64:51d  :test_uC_ve: Got 53 for invalid header, must have ProtoPhat 2
08.64:51d  :parse_pac : opening /dos/firmware.pac
08.64:51d  :parse_pac : PAC file summary
08.64:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware name h: 47
08.64:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware name l: 00
08.64:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware ver   : 01
08.64:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware base h: 0f
08.64:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware base l: fd
08.64:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware size h: 17
08.64:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware size l: d8
08.65:51d  :send_arm_s: firmware_modification=2
08.66:51d  :rw_packet : Buffering 10 at 0
08.68:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
08.68:51d  :rw_packet :        10 (16) ------------->
08.69:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting HACK
08.69:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ac (172)
08.69:51d  :rw_packet :        01 (1) ------------->
08.69:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
08.70:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
08.70:51d  :rw_packet :        47 (71) ------------->
08.70:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
08.71:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
08.71:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
08.71:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
08.72:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
08.72:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
08.72:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
08.73:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
08.73:51d  :rw_packet :        02 (2) ------------->
08.73:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
08.74:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
08.74:51d  :rw_packet :        01 (1) ------------->
08.74:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
08.75:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
08.75:51d  :rw_packet :        a5 (165) ------------->
08.75:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting PACK
08.76:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ce (206)
08.76:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 11 (17)
08.76:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 00 (0)
08.76:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 00 (0)
08.76:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 13 (19)
08.76:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 02 (2)
08.76:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ da (218)
08.76:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
08.76:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
08.76:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
08.76:51d  :processpac: Got Session: mode 0, run type 0, lot 13 02
08.77:phatd:log_bc    : CPUid info:
Unique ID: 0x9bf51a90
Random ID: 0x9bf51a903e8771e463dcdb279223c3c8
08.77:phatd:log_bc    : Writing CPUid MRU
07.85:phatd:main      : Media Daemon (phatd) $Revision: 1.217 $
07.86:phatd:main      : Debug level = 10
08.12:phatd:main      : Using /dos/exec.ini for exec.ini
08.24:phatd:fork_if_in: Spawning /dos/51d
08.25:phatd:fork_if_in: Program started (/dos/51d), pid=13, childno=0
09.06:51d  :main      :

09.06:51d  :main      : Debug level = 10
09.24:phatd:main      : Entering Main loop
09.25:phatd:main      : Socket 2 has MSG_ID 2
09.57:51d  :openserpor: /dev/ttyS1 open fd=11
09.57:51d  :main      : Old ISP timeout value set to 50000 uSec
09.57:51d  :main      : Rollins timeout value set to 100000 uSec
09.57:51d  :test_uC_ve:        f9 (249) ------------>
09.58:51d  :test_uC_ve:              <============ 53 (83)
09.58:51d  :test_uC_ve: Got 53 for invalid header, must have ProtoPhat 2
09.58:51d  :parse_pac : opening /dos/firmware.pac
09.58:51d  :parse_pac : PAC file summary
09.58:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware name h: 47
09.58:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware name l: 00
09.58:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware ver   : 01
09.58:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware base h: 0f
09.58:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware base l: fd
09.58:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware size h: 17
09.58:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware size l: d8
09.59:51d  :send_arm_s: firmware_modification=2
09.60:51d  :rw_packet : Buffering 10 at 0
09.60:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
09.60:51d  :rw_packet :        10 (16) ------------->
09.60:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting HACK
09.61:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ac (172)
09.61:51d  :rw_packet :        01 (1) ------------->
09.61:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
09.62:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
09.62:51d  :rw_packet :        47 (71) ------------->
09.62:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
09.63:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
09.63:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
09.64:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
09.67:51d  :rw_packet :        02 (2) ------------->
09.68:51d  :rw_packet :        01 (1) ------------->
09.69:51d  :rw_packet :        a5 (165) ------------->
09.69:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting PACK
09.70:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ce (206)
09.70:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 11 (17)
09.70:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 00 (0)
09.70:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 06 (6)
09.70:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 13 (19)
09.70:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 02 (2)
09.70:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ d4 (212)
09.70:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 14 (20)
09.70:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 47 (71)
09.71:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ a3 (163)
09.71:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 21 (33)
09.71:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ df (223)
09.71:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
09.71:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
09.71:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
09.71:51d  :processpac: Got Session: mode 0, run type 6, lot 13 02
09.71:phatd:log_bc    : CPUid info:
09.72:51d  :processpac: Initializing 1.2 DAC
09.72:51d  :processpac: SSA head unit
09.73:51d  :processpac: Extra help enabled
09.82:51d  :processpac: Non-text head unit - will not load text
09.91:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
09.91:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
09.91:51d  :processpac: Got uC ID
10.73:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
10.74:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
10.74:51d  :processpac: Got Query total disc
10.74:51d  :rw_packet : Buffering 7d at 0
10.74:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
10.74:51d  :rw_packet :        7d (125) ------------->
10.74:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting HACK
10.75:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ac (172)
10.75:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
10.75:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
10.76:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
10.76:51d  :rw_packet :        04 (4) ------------->
10.76:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
10.77:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
10.77:51d  :rw_packet :        7f (127) ------------->
10.77:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting PACK
10.78:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ce (206)
10.78:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 20 (32)
10.78:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 00 (0)
10.78:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 01 (1)
10.78:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ df (223)
10.78:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
10.78:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
10.78:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
10.78:51d  :processpac: Got Query total tracks 1
10.78:51d  :rw_packet : Buffering 7c at 0
10.78:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
10.79:51d  :rw_packet :        7c (124) ------------->
10.79:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting HACK
10.79:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ac (172)
10.79:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
10.80:51d  :rw_packet :        02 (2) ------------->
10.80:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
10.81:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
10.81:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
10.82:51d  :rw_packet :        01 (1) ------------->
10.82:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
10.83:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
10.83:51d  :rw_packet :        81 (129) ------------->
10.83:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting PACK
10.84:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ce (206)
10.84:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
64.26:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
64.26:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 61 (97)
64.26:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 9f (159)
64.26:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
64.26:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
64.26:51d  :processpac: Got Shutdown
07.89:phatd:main      : Media Daemon (phatd) $Revision: 1.217 $
07.90:phatd:main      : Debug level = 10
08.18:phatd:main      : Using /dos/exec.ini for exec.ini
08.29:phatd:fork_if_in: Spawning /dos/51d
08.30:phatd:fork_if_in: Program started (/dos/51d), pid=13, childno=0
09.07:51d  :main      :

09.07:51d  :main      : Debug level = 10
09.59:51d  :openserpor: /dev/ttyS1 open fd=11
09.59:51d  :main      : Old ISP timeout value set to 50000 uSec
09.59:51d  :main      : Rollins timeout value set to 100000 uSec
09.59:51d  :test_uC_ve:        f9 (249) ------------>
09.60:51d  :test_uC_ve:              <============ 53 (83)
09.60:51d  :test_uC_ve: Got 53 for invalid header, must have ProtoPhat 2
09.60:51d  :parse_pac : opening /dos/firmware.pac
09.60:51d  :parse_pac : PAC file summary
09.60:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware name h: 47
09.60:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware name l: 00
09.60:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware ver   : 01
09.60:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware base h: 0f
09.60:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware base l: fd
09.60:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware size h: 17
09.60:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware size l: d8
09.61:51d  :send_arm_s: firmware_modification=2
09.62:51d  :rw_packet : Buffering 10 at 0
09.62:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
09.62:51d  :rw_packet :        10 (16) ------------->
09.62:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting HACK
09.63:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ac (172)
09.63:51d  :rw_packet :        01 (1) ------------->
09.64:51d  :rw_packet :        47 (71) ------------->
09.65:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
09.65:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
09.66:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
09.67:51d  :rw_packet :        02 (2) ------------->
09.68:51d  :rw_packet :        01 (1) ------------->
09.69:51d  :rw_packet :        a5 (165) ------------->
09.69:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting PACK
09.70:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ce (206)
09.70:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 11 (17)
09.70:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 06 (6)
09.70:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 13 (19)
09.70:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ d4 (212)
09.70:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 14 (20)
09.70:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 47 (71)
09.71:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ a3 (163)
09.71:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 21 (33)
09.71:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ df (223)
09.71:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
09.73:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
09.73:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
09.73:51d  :processpac: Got Session: mode 0, run type 6, lot 13 02
09.74:phatd:log_bc    : CPUid info:
09.74:51d  :processpac: Initializing 1.2 DAC
09.74:51d  :processpac: SSA head unit
09.75:51d  :processpac: Extra help enabled
09.84:51d  :processpac: Non-text head unit - will not load text
09.93:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
09.93:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
09.93:51d  :processpac: Got uC ID
10.75:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
10.76:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
10.76:51d  :processpac: Got Query total disc
10.76:51d  :rw_packet : Buffering 7d at 0
10.76:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
10.76:51d  :rw_packet :        7d (125) ------------->
10.76:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting HACK
10.77:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ac (172)
10.77:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
10.77:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
10.78:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
10.78:51d  :rw_packet :        04 (4) ------------->
10.79:51d  :rw_packet :        7f (127) ------------->
10.79:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting PACK
10.80:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ce (206)
10.80:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 20 (32)
10.80:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 00 (0)
10.80:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 01 (1)
10.80:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ df (223)
10.80:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
10.80:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
10.80:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
10.80:51d  :processpac: Got Query total tracks 1
10.80:51d  :rw_packet : Buffering 7c at 0
10.80:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
10.81:51d  :rw_packet :        7c (124) ------------->
10.81:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting HACK
10.81:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ac (172)
10.81:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
10.82:51d  :rw_packet :        02 (2) ------------->
10.82:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
10.83:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
10.83:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
10.83:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
10.84:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
10.84:51d  :rw_packet :        01 (1) ------------->
10.84:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
10.85:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
10.85:51d  :rw_packet :        81 (129) ------------->
10.85:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting PACK
10.86:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ce (206)
10.86:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
16.69:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
16.69:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 61 (97)
16.69:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 9f (159)
16.69:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
16.69:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
16.69:51d  :processpac: Got Shutdown
07.85:phatd:main      : Media Daemon (phatd) $Revision: 1.217 $
07.86:phatd:main      : Debug level = 10
08.15:phatd:main      : Using /dos/exec.ini for exec.ini
08.27:phatd:fork_if_in: Spawning /dos/51d
08.27:phatd:fork_if_in: Program started (/dos/51d), pid=13, childno=0
09.05:51d  :main      :

09.05:51d  :main      : Debug level = 10
09.29:phatd:main      : Entering Main loop
09.62:51d  :openserpor: /dev/ttyS1 open fd=11
09.62:51d  :main      : Old ISP timeout value set to 50000 uSec
09.65:51d  :main      : Rollins timeout value set to 100000 uSec
09.65:51d  :test_uC_ve:        f9 (249) ------------>
09.66:51d  :test_uC_ve:              <============ 53 (83)
09.66:51d  :test_uC_ve: Got 53 for invalid header, must have ProtoPhat 2
09.66:51d  :parse_pac : opening /dos/firmware.pac
09.66:51d  :parse_pac : PAC file summary
09.66:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware name h: 47
09.66:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware name l: 00
09.66:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware ver   : 01
09.66:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware base h: 0f
09.66:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware base l: fd
09.66:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware size h: 17
09.66:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware size l: d8
09.67:51d  :send_arm_s: firmware_modification=2
09.68:51d  :rw_packet : Buffering 10 at 0
09.68:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
09.68:51d  :rw_packet :        10 (16) ------------->
09.68:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting HACK
09.69:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ac (172)
09.69:51d  :rw_packet :        01 (1) ------------->
09.70:51d  :rw_packet :        47 (71) ------------->
09.71:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
09.71:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
09.72:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
09.72:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
09.72:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
09.73:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
09.73:51d  :rw_packet :        02 (2) ------------->
09.73:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
09.74:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
09.74:51d  :rw_packet :        01 (1) ------------->
09.74:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
09.75:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
09.75:51d  :rw_packet :        a5 (165) ------------->
09.75:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting PACK
09.76:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ce (206)
09.76:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 11 (17)
09.76:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 00 (0)
09.76:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 06 (6)
09.76:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 13 (19)
09.76:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 02 (2)
09.76:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ d4 (212)
09.76:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 14 (20)
09.76:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 47 (71)
09.76:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 02 (2)
09.77:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ a3 (163)
09.77:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
09.77:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
09.77:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
09.77:51d  :processpac: Got Session: mode 0, run type 6, lot 13 02
09.77:phatd:log_bc    : CPUid info:
09.78:51d  :processpac: Initializing 1.2 DAC
09.78:51d  :processpac: SSA head unit
09.78:51d  :processpac: Extra help enabled
09.87:51d  :processpac: Non-text head unit - will not load text
09.97:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
09.97:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
09.97:51d  :processpac: Got uC ID
40.20:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
40.20:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 61 (97)
40.20:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 9f (159)
40.20:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
40.20:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
40.20:51d  :processpac: Got Shutdown
06.85:phatd:main      : Media Daemon (phatd) $Revision: 1.217 $
06.86:phatd:main      : Debug level = 10
07.15:phatd:main      : Using /dos/exec.ini for exec.ini
07.27:phatd:fork_if_in: Spawning /dos/51d
07.27:phatd:fork_if_in: Program started (/dos/51d), pid=13, childno=0
07.79:51d  :main      :

07.79:51d  :main      : Debug level = 10
08.28:phatd:main      : Entering Main loop
08.29:phatd:main      : Socket 2 has MSG_ID 2
08.63:51d  :openserpor: /dev/ttyS1 open fd=11
08.63:51d  :main      : Old ISP timeout value set to 50000 uSec
08.63:51d  :main      : Rollins timeout value set to 100000 uSec
08.63:51d  :test_uC_ve:        f9 (249) ------------>
08.64:51d  :test_uC_ve:              <============ 53 (83)
08.64:51d  :test_uC_ve: Got 53 for invalid header, must have ProtoPhat 2
08.64:51d  :parse_pac : opening /dos/firmware.pac
08.64:51d  :parse_pac : PAC file summary
08.64:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware name h: 47
08.64:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware name l: 00
08.64:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware ver   : 01
08.64:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware base h: 0f
08.64:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware base l: fd
08.64:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware size h: 17
08.64:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware size l: d8
08.65:51d  :send_arm_s: firmware_modification=2
08.66:51d  :rw_packet : Buffering 10 at 0
08.66:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
08.66:51d  :rw_packet :        10 (16) ------------->
08.66:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting HACK
08.67:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ac (172)
08.67:51d  :rw_packet :        01 (1) ------------->
08.67:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
08.68:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
08.68:51d  :rw_packet :        47 (71) ------------->
08.68:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
08.69:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
08.69:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
08.69:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
08.70:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
08.70:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
08.70:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
08.71:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
08.71:51d  :rw_packet :        02 (2) ------------->
08.71:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
08.72:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
08.72:51d  :rw_packet :        01 (1) ------------->
08.72:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
08.73:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
08.73:51d  :rw_packet :        a5 (165) ------------->
08.73:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting PACK
08.74:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ce (206)
08.74:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 11 (17)
08.74:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 00 (0)
08.74:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 00 (0)
08.74:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 13 (19)
08.74:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 02 (2)
08.74:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ da (218)
08.74:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
08.74:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
08.74:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
08.74:51d  :processpac: Got Session: mode 0, run type 0, lot 13 02
08.75:phatd:log_bc    : CPUid info:
08.75:phatd:log_bc    : Writing CPUid MRU
07.87:phatd:main      : Media Daemon (phatd) $Revision: 1.217 $
07.89:phatd:main      : Debug level = 10
08.18:phatd:main      : Using /dos/exec.ini for exec.ini
08.29:phatd:fork_if_in: Spawning /dos/51d
08.30:phatd:fork_if_in: Program started (/dos/51d), pid=13, childno=0
09.13:51d  :main      :

09.13:51d  :main      : Debug level = 10
09.59:51d  :openserpor: /dev/ttyS1 open fd=11
09.59:51d  :main      : Old ISP timeout value set to 50000 uSec
09.59:51d  :main      : Rollins timeout value set to 100000 uSec
09.59:51d  :test_uC_ve:        f9 (249) ------------>
09.60:51d  :test_uC_ve:              <============ 53 (83)
09.60:51d  :test_uC_ve: Got 53 for invalid header, must have ProtoPhat 2
09.60:51d  :parse_pac : opening /dos/firmware.pac
09.60:51d  :parse_pac : PAC file summary
09.60:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware name h: 47
09.60:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware name l: 00
09.60:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware ver   : 01
09.63:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware base h: 0f
09.63:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware base l: fd
09.63:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware size h: 17
09.63:51d  :parse_pac :     firmware size l: d8
09.64:51d  :send_arm_s: firmware_modification=2
09.65:51d  :rw_packet : Buffering 10 at 0
09.65:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
09.65:51d  :rw_packet :        10 (16) ------------->
09.65:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting HACK
09.66:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ac (172)
09.66:51d  :rw_packet :        01 (1) ------------->
09.67:51d  :rw_packet :        47 (71) ------------->
09.68:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
09.69:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
09.70:51d  :rw_packet :        02 (2) ------------->
09.71:51d  :rw_packet :        01 (1) ------------->
09.71:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
09.72:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
09.72:51d  :rw_packet :        a5 (165) ------------->
09.72:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting PACK
09.73:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ce (206)
09.73:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 11 (17)
09.73:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 00 (0)
09.73:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 06 (6)
09.73:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 13 (19)
09.73:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 02 (2)
09.73:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ d4 (212)
09.73:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 14 (20)
09.73:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 47 (71)
09.73:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 02 (2)
09.74:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ a3 (163)
09.74:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 21 (33)
09.74:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ df (223)
09.74:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
09.74:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
09.74:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
09.74:51d  :processpac: Got Session: mode 0, run type 6, lot 13 02
09.74:phatd:log_bc    : CPUid info:
09.75:51d  :processpac: Initializing 1.2 DAC
09.75:51d  :processpac: SSA head unit
09.76:51d  :processpac: Extra help enabled
09.85:51d  :processpac: Non-text head unit - will not load text
09.94:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
09.94:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
09.94:51d  :processpac: Got uC ID
10.76:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
10.77:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
10.77:51d  :processpac: Got Query total disc
10.77:51d  :rw_packet : Buffering 7d at 0
10.77:51d  :rw_packet :        7d (125) ------------->
10.77:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting HACK
10.78:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ac (172)
10.78:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
10.79:51d  :rw_packet :        04 (4) ------------->
10.80:51d  :rw_packet :        7f (127) ------------->
10.80:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting PACK
10.81:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ce (206)
10.81:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 20 (32)
10.81:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 00 (0)
10.81:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 01 (1)
10.81:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ df (223)
10.81:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
10.81:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
10.81:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
10.81:51d  :processpac: Got Query total tracks 1
10.81:51d  :rw_packet : Buffering 7c at 0
10.82:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
10.82:51d  :rw_packet :        7c (124) ------------->
10.82:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting HACK
10.83:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ac (172)
10.83:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
10.83:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
10.84:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
10.84:51d  :rw_packet :        02 (2) ------------->
10.84:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
10.85:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
10.85:51d  :rw_packet :        00 (0) ------------->
10.85:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
10.86:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
10.86:51d  :rw_packet :        01 (1) ------------->
10.86:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting BACK
10.87:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ bd (189)
10.87:51d  :rw_packet :        81 (129) ------------->
10.87:51d  :rw_packet : Expecting PACK
10.88:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ ce (206)
10.88:51d  :rw_packet : ########################################################
68.97:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
68.97:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 61 (97)
68.97:51d  :rw_packet :              <============ 9f (159)
68.97:51d  :rw_packet :        ce (206) ------------->
68.97:51d  :rw_packet : ********************************************************
68.97:51d  :processpac: Got Shutdown

Does this info help at all? If I shut it down it would've been because the red light just stayed on constant w/ no green light activity again. But I only pulled the magazine after the radio was turned off and the red light went out.