Author Topic: Newbie help-Product Key code and music transfer  (Read 4682 times)

Offline wsucougarx

Newbie help-Product Key code and music transfer
« on: March 16, 2008, 07:12:08 pm »
Ok, sorry for the newbie question. I did do a search for these topic to no avail. Maybe I am just so new that I didn't know what I was doing  :-\ Anyways, I updated to the latest version or Music Manager about a month ago and now its asking for the product key for encoding. Any ideas of how to bypass this so I can encode? Also, I bought a DMS cartridge off of ebay and it has something like 200 CD's loaded on it. How do I transfer music from DMS to Music Manager? I tried to drag the music but to no avail.....HELP ???

Offline sbingner

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
Re: Newbie help-Product Key code and music transfer
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 09:37:03 pm »
Media Manager can load off the DMS, Music Manager can't.

There is version of the new PMM that doesn't require a key or activation, but we haven't gotten permission to post it here yet.  You may try phatnoise.org

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • PhatHack Media Manager & DMS Tools Wizard Author
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 12:59:18 am »
...in the next 24 hours... the downloads are inactive due to a DOS attack.  Normal service should be resumed shortly...
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)

Offline wsucougarx

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 04:09:46 pm »
Thanks guys, looks like phatnoise.org is up and going for downloads. Wow huge file :o

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • PhatHack Media Manager & DMS Tools Wizard Author
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 09:48:29 pm »
Yea shame bolopez went and ruined it by running 40 downloads causing the site to exceed it's bandwidth....
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)