Author Topic: FS: Audi Phatbox (Hacked/Unhacked) with Orig 20GB DMS / Phatbox w/VW Cable  (Read 7128 times)

Offline eatit

• Hacked 120GB DMS -- Love to know my car runs Linux
For Sale: Audi PhatBox (hacked OR unhacked), software, USB 2.0 dock, original 20GB DMS, and software. 

I give you the choice because my hacked phatbox is in the car, my unhacked phatbox is in the box.

I also have an un-hacked VW Phatbox with VW Cable but nothing else. I don't think that Phatbox had ever been used, I was planning on playing with it a bit.

Make me a reasonable offer, considering I'm not bothering to do eBay and play those games.

I'm located in Portland, OR 97213 if you want shipping details. I tend to prefer USPS Insured mail.

I'm moving to England, so I don't need a spare Phatbox anymore, as I'm selling the car, etc. I used to be very proud that my Audi ran Linux, even if it was just the MP3 portion.  :)

PayPal preferred!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 08:03:19 pm by eatit »

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • PhatHack Media Manager & DMS Tools Wizard Author
You know, PhatBoxes do work in England and on English cars right? ;)

And any PhatBox will work with a Kenwood stereo with the right cable, if you don't get a car with a HU that supports the PhatBox.  Moving to England isn't an excuse to abandon ship! ;)

Hehe.

Anyway, welcome to England where fuel prices are stupid, tax is astronomical and we all generally get ripped off!
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)

Offline S80_UK

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran.
  • Volvo S80 D5 with VW Phatbox
    • Volvo Phatbox Installation
You know, PhatBoxes do work in England and on English cars right? ;)

I was thinking pretty much the same thing...

Anyway, welcome to England where fuel prices are stupid, tax is astronomical and we all generally get ripped off!

And we don't all drink tea at 3 in the afternoon either....   ;D

But fuel prices - it's almost enough to make you stop driving. Cost me £94 to fill up this week - even if that is good for over 700 miles.  The Phatbox is some compensation though. 

@ eatit:  Best of luck with the move. And welcome to the UK!

Offline velejaj

Hi, do you still sell this?

Offline sbingner

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
And we don't all drink tea at 3 in the afternoon either....   ;D

What, you drink tea at 2:45?  BLASPHEMY!