Author Topic: Newbie Saying Hi  (Read 6813 times)

Offline mulder

Newbie Saying Hi
« on: November 15, 2008, 08:36:41 am »
Hi there,

Just signed up to the Forum  ;D

Currently running with Phatnoise Music Manager 2.30 on my computers.

Have 2 KHD-C710 Music Keg hard drives currently installed in our cars, with a 3rd unit in the loft, somewhere, waiting to be installed.

Current issues with Phatnoise:-

Original laptop with Phatnoise died  :-[  Bought a new computer, burner not compatible with Phatnoise, so that facility is now redundant.  Managed to get old laptop working again, burner recognised but won't 'burn' cd's.

I have 2 KHD-010G rev- kegs and 1 DMS-040GF rev.- keg.  One of the 10G kegs doesn't activate the drives and just hangs the system, the other 2 I have no problems with.

Anyway, time to peruse the Forum  ;)

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • PhatHack Media Manager & DMS Tools Wizard Author
Re: Newbie Saying Hi
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 12:53:33 pm »
Hello and welcome!

If you haven't already check out PhatNoise.org, you can get the last ever released version of PhatNoise Media Manager which has improved burner support.

You might also like to check out my WIP (Work In Progress) PhatHack Media Manager, a replacement I started and intend to continue working on for a while to come!

Also, check out my DMS tools in the hacking forums and get those boxes cracked open in case your DMS' decide now is the time to pack up and go to the great junkyard in the sky.  You can also use the tools to do firmware updates, and (potentially) repair a broken DMS.
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)

Offline reign16

Re: Newbie Saying Hi
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 09:03:57 pm »
hello guys i am new here in phathak, i want to learn everything here so i registered..