Author Topic: FS: Music Keg, VW Phatbox, Home Player, some original DMS drives and cables  (Read 7048 times)

Offline judb

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • ph4t l3wtz
I have various pieces of phatbox equipment I'm willing to sell. 

(Cables included, DMS not included)
1 VW phatbox - $85

(Cables included, DMS not included)
2 Music Kegs - $100 each

1 kenwood FM controller you can hook up to any car stereo and control a phatbox with. - 30 dollars

Bare drives:
A 40 gig DMS (original phatnoise disk) - $60
2 10 gig DMS hard drives (original phatnoise disk) - $30 each
160 gig non original DMS harddrive for hacked box - $60

2 DMS carts - 30 dollars each
2 USB 1.0 cradles - $20 (useful for playing music off your DMS at work or if you have a POS computer at home)
1 USB 2.0 cradle - $60

Cables:
1 kenwood music keg cable - $20

1 Phatnoise home player - $120  (player does not come with a drive, they weren't shipped with drives)

Please let me know if you are interested in any of this stuff.  I haven't spent any time looking at the going rates for these yet.  I'll do shipping based off the zipcode to you from 78613 where I am.

These phatboxes are all fully hacked and functional.  The DMS harddrives (originals) would be useful for people worried about keeping one around or needing one to use to hack their unmodified phatbox. 

I'm selling the DMS carts and the disk drives separately because someone might need the cart only, or might have a cart and only need an original DMS drive to hack their box.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 06:48:50 pm by judb »

Offline judb

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • ph4t l3wtz
Additionally I have a kenwood 25th anniversary XXV-1D head unit (the single din CD player) that works to control a music keg.  It is a great deck and it works perfectly.  I can post pics if anyone is interested in it.

Amps:  I have three Zapco DC Reference amps for sale..
DC1000.4 (4 channel 150 watts per channel @4 ohms)
DC350.2 (2 channel 100 watts per channel @4 ohms)
DC200.2 (2 channel 50 watts per channel @4 ohms)
These amps have a full DSP audio package that does crazy 10 band parametric EQ / Xovers / Time Alignment and a lot more
USB controllable and update ability
I have the DRC-SL as well for sale (in dash controller for the amps networked via RJ-11 cables)

These amps are under rated for the power they put out, have awesome sound quality and give you amazing tuning ability.  They all are in great shape.  I got a new car and am not able to put the same kind of system into the new wheels... so this stuff has to go, or just sit in my attic. 

Offline judb

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • ph4t l3wtz
Prices added to first post.

Offline hildeand

• A few posts under my belt.
Hi, don't know how long ago you posted these items for sale, but if you still have a USB 1 cradle, I'd be very interested in buying it.
bande (at) broadpark.no

Mod Edit: disguised email address to make it harder for spam-bots to use.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 07:46:05 pm by S80_UK »

Offline acfnews

Hi Judb,

Do you still have the phatbox for sale ?

Thanks for the reply !

Ron

Offline ryanster

• PhatHacker
Hi Judb,

I am very interested in your Home player. Please let me know.

Thanks Scott