Author Topic: software issue  (Read 3479 times)

Offline mikegirvin

software issue
« on: October 30, 2009, 08:05:37 am »
i've had a Kenwood system for years and had zero issues until Vista. i had to restore my hard drive 2 months ago and it was working with no issues again. now, suddenly, when i open the program i get my 30 day trial has expired. i couldn't care less about encoding but i cant convert the bit rate on files either now. i have the PMM 2.30 setup with no activation program downloaded and when i try to run it i get this wonderful gem displayed
"archive integrity failed. the expected setup file size is:379,676,324 bytes. the actual setup file is 133,236,148 bytes. Setup aborted." you cant send in your email and get a new product key and i cant make the download work. what would make a 30 day warning suddenly appear? i'm not a computer whiz, hacker, etc but i can read and follow directions pretty well, so if someone can help me fix this i'd be appreciative

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • PhatHack Media Manager & DMS Tools Wizard Author
Re: software issue
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 08:16:59 am »
As stated on the chat, and to comlete this in case others search and run into the problem, re-download the file saving it as a new filename.

If you are struggling still, pop back and let me know - in particular which mirror you are choosing in case I need to check the integrity of that file.
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)