Author Topic: Problems with Phatbox in a 2006 BMW Z4  (Read 7361 times)

Offline magicgreg

Problems with Phatbox in a 2006 BMW Z4
« on: January 26, 2011, 12:40:14 pm »
I had recently purchased a Phatbox from a fellow BMW Z4 owner, I installed it yesterday which was straight forward.

I have the standard BMW Business Stereo...6 Speaker system, no CD Changer and no SAT NAV.

The software that came with the package did not work for some reason, however, I managed to find the same software from this forum, downloaded it and it worked fine, giving me the same package and screen shots as identified in the user manual supplied.

I have then placed some of my music onto the DMS Cartridge.

I have then placed the DMS into the Phatbox in the boot...the red light comes on but the green light indicating that the DMS is installed flickers continuously.

When pressing the Mode button on the headunit for the Phatbox to be accessed, it briefly displays T1 and then goes back to the radio, when the mode button is pressed again it says No Disc Loaded and does not recognise any other input than the radio.

I have tried disconnecting the entire unit then reconnecting, checking for any firmware updates but all seems to be uptodate, the firmware being the BMW 9.0...

So I am at a loss as to how to get this unit working....only once has it seemed to recognise that the unit is installed when I pressed the Mode button on the headunit, it then went into the Phatbox Welcome Package, I then selected Button 2 where the music that was already pre-loaded began to play briefly, I then attempted to switch artists, the display then read CD Check and then the system froze, I then came out of it and then went back in and the same process happened again.

When trying to access the Phatbox now all that happens is that the display on the headunit reads, No CD Loaded

Any advice would be appreciated here as I've read up on all the forums, tried pretty much everything but to no avail.

Thanks

Greg

[Moderator edit: Fixed subject line spelling so people can find this with search in the future]
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 08:00:04 pm by Terry_Kennedy »

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • PhatHack Media Manager & DMS Tools Wizard Author
Re: Problems with Phatbox in a 2006 MBW Z4
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 07:34:31 am »
When you say you have tried everything, have you tried repairing the system files?

If not, you can use my DMS Tools to perform a 'DMS Repair (PHTSYS)' which might well be a good starting point.
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)

Offline magicgreg

Re: Problems with Phatbox in a 2006 BMW Z4
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 10:43:35 pm »
Right, I downloaded the PhatHack DMS Tools and then attempted to repair the PHTSYS drive using the DMS Repair.

However, the message I received to the right side of the program was:

Failed To Format DMS Partition(s)

Any further advice?

Cheers

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 09:13:19 am »
Make sure you run the DMS tools as an elevated user.  I think that version of the tools has two shortcuts, so try with the shortcut that elevates the execution rights, which will hopefully solve your problem.

If this doesn't work, have a look in My Documents\PhatHack Media Manager\Logs for the relevant log file, and post it up and I'll see if there's anything I can establish from that.
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)

Offline magicgreg

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 02:35:35 pm »
You were right I have used the Tools with the Elevated Rights...it formatted the PHTSYS and completed.

However, I then ran the DMS Doctor and all elements of the test passed, apart from the System Files check which stated that it failed to recognise the F Drive or the PHTSYS....

I've yet to try the DMS back in the Phatbox to see if it now works following the PHTSYS DMS Repair....I'll report back as soon as I know.

Thanks again for your assistance!

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2011, 07:34:58 am »
Running the 'DMS Doctor' tool is comparable to letting Dr. Nick from The Simpsons perform heart surgery. 
It's funny, but seriously don't go there! :D

Offline magicgreg

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2011, 02:15:07 pm »
Oh right, I didn't realise how useless the DMS Doctor was....

Nevertheless, I performed the PHTSYS DMS Repair and it completed it fine, I then placed the DMs back into the Phatbox but I'm still having no luck...

Basically the stereo isn't recognising the Phatbox, on occasion the display may briefly read CDC (CD Changer) then it diverts right back to the radio, never once has any music actually played.

Following this the display simply reads that there are no inputs and all that can play is the radio.....

Offline magicgreg

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2011, 02:23:58 pm »
The two Log Files from the Phathack Media Manager are as follows, the first is from the Repair DMS PHTSYS:

Preparing format parameters....
PHTSYS Arguments: -v -n PHTSYS -F 32 F: 0
PHTDTA Arguments: -v -n PHTDTA -F 32 G: 0
Formatting PHTSYS using standard command line....
Formatting PHTSYS using alternate command line....
completed: Failed!.

The new DMS preparation has failed.

PHTSYS Arguments: -v -n PHTSYS -F 32 F: 532480
PHTDTA Arguments: -v -n PHTDTA -F 32 G: 77604863
completed: OK.

The new DMS has been successfully prepared.
...downloading and installing firmware for:BMW (v9.00)
Setting download source to: http://downloads.phathack.com/firmware/headunit_0x2200_9_00_RC1.zip
Downloading file as: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\headunit_0x2200_9_00_RC1.zip
Download attempt 1 (FileWebRequest): http://downloads.phathack.com/firmware/headunit_0x2200_9_00_RC1.zip
Download attempt 2 (HTTPWebRequest): http://downloads.phathack.com/firmware/headunit_0x2200_9_00_RC1.zip
Setting download source to: http://downloads.phathack.com/firmware/systemfiles2004_11_05_RC1.zip
Downloading file as: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\systemfiles2004_11_05_RC1.zip
Download attempt 1 (FileWebRequest): http://downloads.phathack.com/firmware/systemfiles2004_11_05_RC1.zip
Download attempt 2 (HTTPWebRequest): http://downloads.phathack.com/firmware/systemfiles2004_11_05_RC1.zip
Setting download source to: http://downloads.phathack.com/firmware/daemonfiles2004_11_05_RC1.zip
Downloading file as: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\daemonfiles2004_11_05_RC1.zip
Download attempt 1 (FileWebRequest): http://downloads.phathack.com/firmware/daemonfiles2004_11_05_RC1.zip
Download attempt 2 (HTTPWebRequest): http://downloads.phathack.com/firmware/daemonfiles2004_11_05_RC1.zip
Setting download source to: http://downloads.phathack.com/firmware/playerfiles2004_11_05_RC1.zip
Downloading file as: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\playerfiles2004_11_05_RC1.zip
Download attempt 1 (FileWebRequest): http://downloads.phathack.com/firmware/playerfiles2004_11_05_RC1.zip
Download attempt 2 (HTTPWebRequest): http://downloads.phathack.com/firmware/playerfiles2004_11_05_RC1.zip
...downloaded successfully....
...extracting contents...
...extraction complete.

Win32_Drive List
----------------

Starting device evaluation:
      Determining device signature...
      done.
   Disk ID: 0
   Disk Name: WDC WD1600BEVT-22ZCT0
   PnP Device: IDE\DISKWDC_WD1600BEVT-22ZCT0___________________11.01A11\4&30B14D09&0&0.0.0
   Disk Signature (not serial!): 9237A128
   Drive Serial: WDC WD1600BEVT-22ZCT0 WD-WXE708E14581

Partitions List
      ---------------

(Debugging: About to Query WMI for Logical Disks)

(Debugging: ..Query Complete)
      No logical disks available for device partitions.

Partitions List
      ---------------

Partition: Disk #0, Partition #1
      Drive: C:
      Serial #: D225F08F

Partitions List
      ---------------

Partition: Disk #0, Partition #2
      Drive: D:
      Serial #: 5C357583

Device evaluation complete.
      Next device evaluation:
      done.
   Disk ID: 1
   Disk Name: USB-HS PhatNoise DMS 40 USB Device
   PnP Device: USBSTOR\DISK&VEN_USB-HS&PROD_PHATNOISE_DMS_40&REV_0.01\6&1B9057F7&0
   Disk Signature (not serial!): C86AFDB8
   Drive Serial: 1B9057F7

Partitions List
      ---------------

Partition: Disk #1, Partition #0
      Drive: F:
      Serial #: 4D4423EB

Partitions List
      ---------------

Partition: Disk #1, Partition #1
      Drive: G:
      Serial #: 43EE0FF8

Copying standard kernel from: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\ to: F:\
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\linux' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\linux
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\linux To: F:\linux
Completed.
Complete.
Copying standard kernel sig from: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\ to: F:\
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\linux.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\linux.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\linux.sig To: F:\linux.sig
Completed.
Complete.
Copying ramdisk and ramdisk.sig from: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\ to: F:\
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\ramdisk' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\ramdisk
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\ramdisk To: F:\ramdisk
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\ramdisk.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\ramdisk.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\ramdisk.sig To: F:\ramdisk.sig
Completed.
Complete.
Copying all other firmware files onto DMS....
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\51d' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\51d
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\51d To: F:\51d
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\51d.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\51d.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\51d.sig To: F:\51d.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\aadec' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\aadec
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\aadec To: F:\aadec
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\aadec.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\aadec.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\aadec.sig To: F:\aadec.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\blank.bif' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\blank.bif
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\blank.bif To: F:\blank.bif
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\blank.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\blank.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\blank.sig To: F:\blank.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\boot.pac' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\boot.pac
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\boot.pac To: F:\boot.pac
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\boot.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\boot.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\boot.sig To: F:\boot.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\boot5.pac' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\boot5.pac
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\boot5.pac To: F:\boot5.pac
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\boot5.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\boot5.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\boot5.sig To: F:\boot5.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\exec.ini' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\exec.ini
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\exec.ini To: F:\exec.ini
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\exec.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\exec.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\exec.sig To: F:\exec.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\firmware.pac' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\firmware.pac
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\firmware.pac To: F:\firmware.pac
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\firmware.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\firmware.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\firmware.sig To: F:\firmware.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\flacplay' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\flacplay
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\flacplay To: F:\flacplay
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\flacplay.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\flacplay.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\flacplay.sig To: F:\flacplay.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\hdparm' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\hdparm
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\hdparm To: F:\hdparm
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\hdparm.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\hdparm.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\hdparm.sig To: F:\hdparm.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\linux.sig' exists...
...it does....
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\linux.sig To: F:\linux.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\needaac' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\needaac
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\needaac To: F:\needaac
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\needaac.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\needaac.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\needaac.sig To: F:\needaac.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\nmp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\nmp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\nmp3 To: F:\nmp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\nmp3.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\nmp3.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\nmp3.sig To: F:\nmp3.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\oggplay-ha' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\oggplay-ha
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\oggplay-ha To: F:\oggplay-ha
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\oggplay-ha.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\oggplay-ha.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\oggplay-ha.sig To: F:\oggplay-ha.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\oggplay-la' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\oggplay-la
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\oggplay-la To: F:\oggplay-la
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\oggplay-la.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\oggplay-la.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\oggplay-la.sig To: F:\oggplay-la.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\phat' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\phat
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\phat To: F:\phat
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\phatbox.ini' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\phatbox.ini
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\phatbox.ini To: F:\phatbox.ini
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\phatd' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\phatd
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\phatd To: F:\phatd
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\phatd.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\phatd.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\phatd.sig To: F:\phatd.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\PhatMan.ini' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\PhatMan.ini
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\PhatMan.ini To: F:\PhatMan.ini
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\phatwma' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\phatwma
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\phatwma To: F:\phatwma
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\phatwma.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\phatwma.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\phatwma.sig To: F:\phatwma.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\pkeys2.e' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\pkeys2.e
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\pkeys2.e To: F:\pkeys2.e
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\pkeys2.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\pkeys2.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\pkeys2.sig To: F:\pkeys2.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\pkeysa.e' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\pkeysa.e
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\pkeysa.e To: F:\pkeysa.e
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\pkeysa.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\pkeysa.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\pkeysa.sig To: F:\pkeysa.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\playloopfile' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\playloopfile
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\playloopfile To: F:\playloopfile
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\playloopfile.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\playloopfile.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\playloopfile.sig To: F:\playloopfile.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\prog.bif' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\prog.bif
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\prog.bif To: F:\prog.bif
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\prog.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\prog.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\prog.sig To: F:\prog.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\progpld' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\progpld
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\progpld To: F:\progpld
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\progpld.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\progpld.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\progpld.sig To: F:\progpld.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\properties.xml' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\properties.xml
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\properties.xml To: F:\properties.xml
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\ramdisk' exists...
...it does....
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\ramdisk To: F:\ramdisk
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\ramdisk.sig' exists...
...it does....
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\ramdisk.sig To: F:\ramdisk.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\rc.sh' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\rc.sh
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\rc.sh To: F:\rc.sh
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\rc.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\rc.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\rc.sig To: F:\rc.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\RoyalLin.ux' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\RoyalLin.ux
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\RoyalLin.ux To: F:\RoyalLin.ux
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\swgrli' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\swgrli
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\swgrli To: F:\swgrli
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\swgrli.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\swgrli.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\swgrli.sig To: F:\swgrli.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\Welcome to PhatNoise.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\Welcome to PhatNoise.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\Welcome to PhatNoise.mp3 To: F:\Welcome to PhatNoise.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\WelcomeFileName.txt' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\WelcomeFileName.txt
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\WelcomeFileName.txt To: F:\WelcomeFileName.txt
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\WelcomeFileText.txt' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\WelcomeFileText.txt
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\WelcomeFileText.txt To: F:\WelcomeFileText.txt
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\0.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\0.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\0.mp3 To: F:\TTS\0.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\1.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\1.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\1.mp3 To: F:\TTS\1.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\2.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\2.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\2.mp3 To: F:\TTS\2.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\3.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\3.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\3.mp3 To: F:\TTS\3.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\4.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\4.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\4.mp3 To: F:\TTS\4.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\5.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\5.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\5.mp3 To: F:\TTS\5.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\6.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\6.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\6.mp3 To: F:\TTS\6.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\7.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\7.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\7.mp3 To: F:\TTS\7.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\8.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\8.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\8.mp3 To: F:\TTS\8.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\9.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\9.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\9.mp3 To: F:\TTS\9.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\a.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\a.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\a.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\a.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\album.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\album.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\album.mp3 To: F:\TTS\album.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\artist.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\artist.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\artist.mp3 To: F:\TTS\artist.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\b.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\b.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\b.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\b.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\beep1.wav' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\beep1.wav
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\beep1.wav To: F:\TTS\beep1.wav
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\beep2.wav' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\beep2.wav
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\beep2.wav To: F:\TTS\beep2.wav
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\beep3.wav' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\beep3.wav
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\beep3.wav To: F:\TTS\beep3.wav
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\beep4.wav' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\beep4.wav
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\beep4.wav To: F:\TTS\beep4.wav
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\beep5.wav' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\beep5.wav
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\beep5.wav To: F:\TTS\beep5.wav
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\br0.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\br0.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\br0.mp3 To: F:\TTS\br0.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\br1.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\br1.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\br1.mp3 To: F:\TTS\br1.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\br2.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\br2.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\br2.mp3 To: F:\TTS\br2.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\br3.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\br3.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\br3.mp3 To: F:\TTS\br3.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\c.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\c.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\c.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\c.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\Corrupt Disc.wav' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\Corrupt Disc.wav
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\Corrupt Disc.wav To: F:\TTS\Corrupt Disc.wav
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\cur0.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\cur0.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\cur0.mp3 To: F:\TTS\cur0.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\cur1.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\cur1.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\cur1.mp3 To: F:\TTS\cur1.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\cur2.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\cur2.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\cur2.mp3 To: F:\TTS\cur2.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\cur3.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\cur3.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\cur3.mp3 To: F:\TTS\cur3.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\d.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\d.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\d.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\d.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\dot.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\dot.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\dot.mp3 To: F:\TTS\dot.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\e.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\e.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\e.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\e.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\f.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\f.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\f.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\f.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\firmware.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\firmware.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\firmware.mp3 To: F:\TTS\firmware.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\g.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\g.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\g.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\g.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\genre.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\genre.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\genre.mp3 To: F:\TTS\genre.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\h.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\h.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\h.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\h.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\i.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\i.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\i.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\i.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\it_about.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\it_about.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\it_about.mp3 To: F:\TTS\it_about.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\it_Audi_I.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\it_Audi_I.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\it_Audi_I.mp3 To: F:\TTS\it_Audi_I.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\it_Audi_II.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\it_Audi_II.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\it_Audi_II.mp3 To: F:\TTS\it_Audi_II.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\it_extra_help_dis.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\it_extra_help_dis.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\it_extra_help_dis.mp3 To: F:\TTS\it_extra_help_dis.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\it_extra_help_en.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\it_extra_help_en.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\it_extra_help_en.mp3 To: F:\TTS\it_extra_help_en.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\it_help.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\it_help.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\it_help.mp3 To: F:\TTS\it_help.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\it_rand_all.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\it_rand_all.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\it_rand_all.mp3 To: F:\TTS\it_rand_all.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\it_rand_cur_list.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\it_rand_cur_list.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\it_rand_cur_list.mp3 To: F:\TTS\it_rand_cur_list.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\it_VW_non_premium6.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\it_VW_non_premium6.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\it_VW_non_premium6.mp3 To: F:\TTS\it_VW_non_premium6.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\it_VW_premium6.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\it_VW_premium6.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\it_VW_premium6.mp3 To: F:\TTS\it_VW_premium6.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\j.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\j.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\j.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\j.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\k.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\k.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\k.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\k.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\l.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\l.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\l.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\l.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\m.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\m.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\m.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\m.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\n.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\n.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\n.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\n.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\noaac.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\noaac.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\noaac.mp3 To: F:\TTS\noaac.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\o.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\o.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\o.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\o.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\p.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\p.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\p.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\p.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\playlist.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\playlist.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\playlist.mp3 To: F:\TTS\playlist.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\q.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\q.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\q.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\q.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\r.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\r.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\r.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\r.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\s.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\s.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\s.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\s.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\se_Audi_I.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\se_Audi_I.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\se_Audi_I.mp3 To: F:\TTS\se_Audi_I.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\se_Audi_II.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\se_Audi_II.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\se_Audi_II.mp3 To: F:\TTS\se_Audi_II.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\se_extra_help_dis.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\se_extra_help_dis.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\se_extra_help_dis.mp3 To: F:\TTS\se_extra_help_dis.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\se_extra_help_en.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\se_extra_help_en.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\se_extra_help_en.mp3 To: F:\TTS\se_extra_help_en.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\se_help.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\se_help.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\se_help.mp3 To: F:\TTS\se_help.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\se_rand_all.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\se_rand_all.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\se_rand_all.mp3 To: F:\TTS\se_rand_all.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\se_rand_cur_list.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\se_rand_cur_list.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\se_rand_cur_list.mp3 To: F:\TTS\se_rand_cur_list.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\se_VW_non_premium6.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\se_VW_non_premium6.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\se_VW_non_premium6.mp3 To: F:\TTS\se_VW_non_premium6.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\se_VW_premium6.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\se_VW_premium6.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\se_VW_premium6.mp3 To: F:\TTS\se_VW_premium6.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\t.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\t.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\t.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\t.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\u.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\u.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\u.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\u.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\v.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\v.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\v.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\v.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\w.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\w.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\w.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\w.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\x.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\x.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\x.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\x.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\y.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\y.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\y.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\y.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\z.alpha.mp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\TTS\z.alpha.mp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\TTS\z.alpha.mp3 To: F:\TTS\z.alpha.mp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\Data\README.txt' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\Data\README.txt
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\Data\README.txt To: F:\Data\README.txt
Completed.
...complete.
Copying updated WMA files....
Complete.

Applying AAC hack...
Renaming original aadec...
...completed.
Renaming original aadec.sig...
...completed.
Copying hacked aadec files...
...complete.
Modifying Exec.INI (F:\exec.ini)...
Exec INI location: F:\exec.ini
Exec INI exists: True
...INI update succeeded.
INI File Contents:

[Phatbox]
player.wma=/dos/phatwma
player.loop=/dos/playloopfile
auth.loop=/dos/swgrli
auth1.loop=/dos/nmp3
startprog=/dos/51d
player.flac=/dos/flacplay
player.pna=/dos/aadec-orig
auth.pna=/dos/nmp3
auth1.pna=/dos/hdparm
auth2.pna=/dos/pkeysa.e
player.ogg=/dos/oggplay-ha
auth.ogg=/dos/oggplay-la
player.m4a=/dos/needaac
auth.m4a=/dos/nmp3

Copying pre-built Exec.SIG
Writing configuration XML...
XML properties written to:F:\CurrentSetup.xml
DMS Creation completed.

PHTSYS Arguments: -v -n PHTSYS -F 32 F: 532480
PHTDTA Arguments: -v -n PHTDTA -F 32 G: 77604863
completed: OK.

The new DMS has been successfully prepared.
...downloading and installing firmware for:BMW (v9.00)
Setting download source to: http://downloads.phathack.com/firmware/headunit_0x2200_9_00_RC1.zip
Downloading file as: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\headunit_0x2200_9_00_RC1.zip
Download attempt 1 (FileWebRequest): http://downloads.phathack.com/firmware/headunit_0x2200_9_00_RC1.zip
Download attempt 2 (HTTPWebRequest): http://downloads.phathack.com/firmware/headunit_0x2200_9_00_RC1.zip
Setting download source to: http://downloads.phathack.com/firmware/systemfiles2004_11_05_RC1.zip
Downloading file as: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\systemfiles2004_11_05_RC1.zip
Download attempt 1 (FileWebRequest): http://downloads.phathack.com/firmware/systemfiles2004_11_05_RC1.zip
Download attempt 2 (HTTPWebRequest): http://downloads.phathack.com/firmware/systemfiles2004_11_05_RC1.zip
Setting download source to: http://downloads.phathack.com/firmware/daemonfiles2004_11_05_RC1.zip
Downloading file as: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\daemonfiles2004_11_05_RC1.zip
Download attempt 1 (FileWebRequest): http://downloads.phathack.com/firmware/daemonfiles2004_11_05_RC1.zip
Download attempt 2 (HTTPWebRequest): http://downloads.phathack.com/firmware/daemonfiles2004_11_05_RC1.zip
Setting download source to: http://downloads.phathack.com/firmware/playerfiles2004_11_05_RC1.zip
Downloading file as: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\playerfiles2004_11_05_RC1.zip
Download attempt 1 (FileWebRequest): http://downloads.phathack.com/firmware/playerfiles2004_11_05_RC1.zip
Download attempt 2 (HTTPWebRequest): http://downloads.phathack.com/firmware/playerfiles2004_11_05_RC1.zip
...downloaded successfully....
...extracting contents...
...extraction complete.

Win32_Drive List
----------------

Starting device evaluation:
      done.
   Disk ID: 0
   Disk Name: WDC WD1600BEVT-22ZCT0
   PnP Device: IDE\DISKWDC_WD1600BEVT-22ZCT0___________________11.01A11\4&30B14D09&0&0.0.0
   Disk Signature (not serial!): 9237A128
   Drive Serial: WDC WD1600BEVT-22ZCT0 WD-WXE708E14581

Partitions List
      ---------------

No logical disks available for device partitions.

Partitions List
      ---------------

Partition: Disk #0, Partition #1
      Drive: C:
      Serial #: D225F08F

Partitions List
      ---------------

Partition: Disk #0, Partition #2
      Drive: D:
      Serial #: 5C357583

Next device evaluation:
      done.
   Disk ID: 1
   Disk Name: USB-HS PhatNoise DMS 40 USB Device
   PnP Device: USBSTOR\DISK&VEN_USB-HS&PROD_PHATNOISE_DMS_40&REV_0.01\6&1B9057F7&0
   Disk Signature (not serial!): C86AFDB8
   Drive Serial: 1B9057F7

Partitions List
      ---------------

Partition: Disk #1, Partition #0
      Drive: F:
      Serial #: 4D442467

Partitions List
      ---------------

Partition: Disk #1, Partition #1
      Drive: G:
      Serial #: 43EE0FF8

Copying standard kernel from: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\ to: F:\
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\linux' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\linux
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\linux To: F:\linux
Completed.
Complete.
Copying standard kernel sig from: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\ to: F:\
Completed.
Complete.
Copying ramdisk and ramdisk.sig from: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\ to: F:\
Completed.
Completed.
Complete.
Copying all other firmware files onto DMS....
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\51d' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\51d
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\51d To: F:\51d
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\51d.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\51d.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\51d.sig To: F:\51d.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\aadec' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\aadec
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\aadec To: F:\aadec
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\aadec.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\aadec.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\aadec.sig To: F:\aadec.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\blank.bif' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\blank.bif
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\blank.bif To: F:\blank.bif
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\blank.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\blank.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\blank.sig To: F:\blank.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\boot.pac' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\boot.pac
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\boot.pac To: F:\boot.pac
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\boot.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\boot.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\boot.sig To: F:\boot.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\boot5.pac' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\boot5.pac
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\boot5.pac To: F:\boot5.pac
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\boot5.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\boot5.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\boot5.sig To: F:\boot5.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\exec.ini' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\exec.ini
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\exec.ini To: F:\exec.ini
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\exec.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\exec.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\exec.sig To: F:\exec.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\firmware.pac' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\firmware.pac
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\firmware.pac To: F:\firmware.pac
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\firmware.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\firmware.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\firmware.sig To: F:\firmware.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\flacplay' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\flacplay
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\flacplay To: F:\flacplay
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\flacplay.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\flacplay.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\flacplay.sig To: F:\flacplay.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\hdparm' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\hdparm
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\hdparm To: F:\hdparm
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\hdparm.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\hdparm.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\hdparm.sig To: F:\hdparm.sig
Completed.
...it does....
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\needaac' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\needaac
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\needaac To: F:\needaac
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\needaac.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\needaac.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\needaac.sig To: F:\needaac.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\nmp3' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\nmp3
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\nmp3 To: F:\nmp3
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\nmp3.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\nmp3.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\nmp3.sig To: F:\nmp3.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\oggplay-ha' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\oggplay-ha
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\oggplay-ha To: F:\oggplay-ha
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\oggplay-ha.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\oggplay-ha.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\oggplay-ha.sig To: F:\oggplay-ha.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\oggplay-la' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\oggplay-la
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\oggplay-la To: F:\oggplay-la
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\oggplay-la.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\oggplay-la.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\oggplay-la.sig To: F:\oggplay-la.sig
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\phat' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\phat
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\phat To: F:\phat
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\phatbox.ini' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\phatbox.ini
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\phatbox.ini To: F:\phatbox.ini
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\phatd' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\phatd
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\phatd To: F:\phatd
Completed.
Checking if file 'C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\phatd.sig' exists...
...it does, now checking if it exists in: F:\phatd.sig
COPYING: C:\Program Files\PhatHack\PhatHack DMS Tools\Downloads\BMW\Temp\phatd.sig To: F:\phatd.sig

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2011, 07:13:48 am »
Okay, could you run the boot check process, and install 'verbose logging' - both functions in the DMS tools for me?

The boot check will create a file on the DMS that the box will replace with a valid boot sequence when it is next started.  Bring the DMS back to the cradle once you've booted the box (and it gets to the point where nothing is happening) and then run the boot check again and post the results.

We'll look at the rc logs after this to see what we can see....

Offline magicgreg

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2011, 06:21:09 pm »
So to clarify, as I'm not too clued up on this:

I run the boot check and install Verbose Logging...both of which bering from your DMS Tools package...

Then place the DMS into the Phatbox and start it up for a while...

Then place the DMS back into the cradle and run the boot check again..

Once all of this is done then copy the logs from the Media Manager as before...

If that is correct then I shall get onto it as soon as I can.

Thanks again!!

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2011, 08:05:59 am »
Not the logs from the Media Manager.  On your PHTSYS disk, there will be a new log file generated which gives detailed information about what the box is doing when it starts up / play music etc.  You can't miss it, it should be a fairly large file ;)