Author Topic: Please welcome: Phatnoise (2nd chapter)  (Read 6746 times)

Offline para

• Veteran.
Please welcome: Phatnoise (2nd chapter)
« on: March 19, 2005, 03:13:22 pm »
Please welcome Ryan McCormick (ryanmc) from Phatnoise to this community!

I hope Phatnoise recognizes how many customers are longing to see a solution to the DMS "problem"... Maybe they start to think about their policy again. Noone is trying to steal their idea but all of us like to have some freedom of choice and a possiblity to upgrade our DMS for a reasonable price.

Please return something to the community (by opening the DMS) which has been a great advantage to your own business and definitely reduced your time to market enormously!

Anyway, just have a good laugh from time to time about the things going on here ;)

See ya
« Last Edit: March 27, 2005, 12:04:44 am by para »

Offline Firefox

• Needs to get outside.
  • Kenwood 710 Keg 80GB ;-)
Re: Please welcome: Phatnoise
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005, 01:34:35 pm »
Here, here!! Especially the last bit about having a laugh at our expense as we fumble through the maze!

Personally I hope that as Phatnoise move into ever more lucrative deals with the big automotive players and produce "next generation" Phatboxes that they will consider freeing up the development of the older boxes so that those so inclined (like us) might be able to customise a little more.

Who knows, some of our ideas and prototypes might even be good enough to feed back into the mainstream products down the line...

Offline LindsayLohan

• A few posts under my belt.
  • I don't really hate Hilary Duff
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2005, 04:16:14 am »
This is a good thing because I think we can only have the system opened with the company's help.  It looks like the problem will be all but unsolvable without inside assistance.

Offline para

• Veteran.
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2005, 12:03:44 am »
Please welcome: Vince Busam (Vince)

Once again, an official Phatnoise employee seems to have joined our lil community! I really appreciate that some of those guys do care about the customers and at least some of these few even participate in this forum...

Bye, Para
« Last Edit: March 27, 2005, 12:05:20 am by para »

Offline AndyMan

• Getting the hang of things.
Re: Please welcome: Phatnoise (2nd chapter)
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2005, 03:27:53 am »
I think I speak for everyone on here... we're pleased that both current AND prior PhatNoise employees deem this endeavour worthy of their participation (however much or little) you're allowed by nda to contribute!

Welcome to the both of you, we definitely appreiciate you and the Keg's/Boxes you helped to create!

Andy