Author Topic: VW Phatbox  (Read 6608 times)

Offline sbingner

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
VW Phatbox
« on: September 26, 2005, 09:57:55 am »
If anybody's dealerships have the phatboxes for sale at the discounted price, I'd like somebody to buy one for me and ship it to hawaii...

Offline judb

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • ph4t l3wtz
Re: VW Phatbox
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 06:50:22 pm »
I assume this is to try and figure out why the keep screwing up?  Or are you planning on getting a VW? ;)

Offline sbingner

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 08:58:00 pm »
I'm not going to use it in a VW, going to reflash it.... not sure if that will help or not but i figured I should try to get one before they're all gone

Offline Terry_Kennedy

• Veteran.
  • There and back again
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2005, 12:57:07 am »
I'm not going to use it in a VW, going to reflash it.... not sure if that will help or not but i figured I should try to get one before they're all gone

Do you want to borrow one of mine? I stocked up before most of the places ran out of stock, and could lend you one that's never been powered on. I have the DMS drive for it as well, but not the DMS shell (you'll need to transplant the drive into another DMS shell). Let me know if you're interested.

Offline sbingner

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2005, 02:12:29 am »
Appreciate the offer, but I've got a use for the box as well... somebody was kind enough to agree to buy one for me and ship it

Offline rmicroys

• n00b
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2005, 09:42:17 pm »
Hunt Club VW has a PILE of them in Ottawa, ON, Canada... but sorry, I'm not going to buy it for ya and ship it.  $259 CDN.  http://www.huntclubvolkswagen.com/
I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.