Author Topic: USB 1 cradel working on windows 7 how to  (Read 9001 times)

Offline moedope

• PhatHacker
USB 1 cradel working on windows 7 how to
« on: July 06, 2011, 10:44:51 pm »
So i got my usb1 cradel to work under windows7 and ill tell you the steps ive used to make it work for me
windows 7 32bit ultimate edition
usb1 cradel drivers
ive extracted the drivers ISD_setup_5_04.exe on to a new folder, if you got winrar just right click and select extract to ISD_setup_5_04\
it will create a folder called ISD_setup_5_04 and inside this folder there will be 2 folders named disk1 and disk2, go into disk1 folder and right click on Setup.exe go to properties and go to compatibility tab check run this program in compatibility mode and chose WIN XP mode and also chose run as administrator and hit save, after that make sure the dms is NOT in the cradel and when it the red dialog box appears click continue installing anyways "it will ask 3 times" and youre done!
i had problems when cradel was conected to a usb hub, when i connected the cradel to the pc directly it went up in no time
in the pic you will see 2 cradles H: is the usb1 w original 10 gig cradle and J: is a usb hub w a 80 gig hdd

if it does help people out there to install on win7 please post youre results so others can try it out

« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 10:54:32 pm by moedope »