Author Topic: SOLD: Phatnoise Home Player  (Read 7146 times)

Offline slvr32

• PhatHacker
SOLD: Phatnoise Home Player
« on: October 17, 2011, 08:01:13 pm »
I have a Phatnoise Home Player for sale, w/original 80GB Phatnoise DMS (OEM DMS-080GF, not hacked, etc...), complete with (working, on cartridge now) 'hugui' plugin for OSD on your TV, original remote, power cable, everything is currently hooked up to my home stereo and TV, works great, etc...

These are extremely rare, and I'd like to get at least $250 US dollars (shipped) for everything, and I'd really only like to ship within the continental US, but I'll also consider local pick-up/delivery if you happen to be in the SoCal/Los Angeles area.

I also have a phatbox for sale, w/hacked VW/Audi firmware, hacked 120GB cartridge, USB 2.0 cradle w/power supply, etc... (not sure if I still have the VW/Audi cable for the in-car connection, might have it boxed up somewhere) and I'm not aware of any successes with using a hacked DMS in a home player, in case you're curious if a hacked cartridge works on a home player.

I'll likely move this sale to Ebay, depending on interest here, but it's such a rare thing for these to come up for sale, it probably make sense to gauge interest here first.

One more quick note... I've had a Logitech Harmony remote working with the home player for quite some time, but the original Phatnoise remote is in 'like new' condition.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 11:02:21 pm by slvr32 »

Offline partsmangler

Re: FS: Phatnoise Home Player
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 05:40:02 pm »
Is this unit still available?

Offline slvr32

• PhatHacker
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 06:22:24 pm »
Is this unit still available?

Yep, still available.

Offline slvr32

• PhatHacker
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 09:15:12 pm »
BTW, I just noticed that I didn't have PM -> email notifications turned on the forum (just fixed that), and I just noticed that I had a few PMs waiting for me on the forum.

Also, a couple more details, following up to questions in PMs...

Someone asked if paypal was ok, and that works for me.

Also, I mentioned that I wouldn't mind local pick-up or delivery, if you happen to be in the SoCal/LA/IE area, but I would like to limit shipping to the continental US.

Offline slvr32

• PhatHacker
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 04:12:16 am »
Snapped a few pics this afternoon, to show inventory of pieces...

Also, since someone showed interest in bother the Phatnoise Home Player and Phatbox, I'm updating the asking price to $250 (shipped) for everything, listed below, shown in pics, etc...

Phatnoise Home Player
80GB OEM cartridge (not hacked)
Remote w/2 AAA batteries
Power Supply

Phatbox (w/hacked VW firmware)
Brackets & Screws for Golf/Jetta install (not sure if the same pieces are shared across more models).
120GB hacked cartridge
USB 2.0 cradle
USB cradle power supply
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 04:26:52 am by slvr32 »

Offline slvr32

• PhatHacker
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, 11:02:04 pm »
FYI, Phatnoise Home Player and Phatbox have been sold and shipped.