Author Topic: FS: Phatbox for sale - best offer  (Read 10378 times)

Offline dippdydo

• PhatHacker
FS: Phatbox for sale - best offer
« on: July 14, 2012, 08:19:50 pm »
I have a Phatbox Phatnoise Car Audio System I purchased for a 2004 VW Jetta. DMS cartridge has been hacked and now has a 120 GB hard-drive instead of the original 20 GB. I still have the original hard drive to be included.  The original paperwork, cradle, software, mounting bracket are all included. Email me at dippdydo at yahoo.com.  Best offer.  I just bought a new Golf with Tech Package, so don't need the Phatbox anymore.  :-(

Will divide the items if anyone wants just pieces of the package.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 08:08:47 pm by dippdydo »

Offline dippdydo

• PhatHacker
Re: FS: Phatbox for sale - best offer
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 12:39:26 pm »
I still have this Phatbox and really just want to get it out of my house and to someone who will have some fun with it.  Make an offer!  Will consider any offer from within the US.

Offline dippdydo

• PhatHacker
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 06:29:06 pm »
This system is still available.  I just want to get it out of my house. Will sell for $100 plus $20 for shipping.  Just email me.  Thanks.

Offline bigjdove001

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 06:13:58 pm »
If you still have the unit..I would like to buy it. Does it come with the desktop cradle?

Offline dippdydo

• PhatHacker
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 08:00:10 pm »
I still have this unit.  Will sell for $100 OBO.  It's just collecting dust in my basement.  Comes with cradle, cable, cartridge, etc.  email me if you are interested.

Offline steamship

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 05:31:57 pm »
Do you still have this for sale, and if so, how much would it cost to post to the United Kingdom?