Author Topic: Newbie - Saying hi  (Read 9246 times)

Offline jhilla68

Newbie - Saying hi
« on: July 19, 2013, 03:31:58 pm »
Wonderful place you have here - and for someone desperately looking for information, this place is amazing!

I just purchased a used minivan for my wife, with the optional PhatNoise system.  The DMS Cartridge was included with the vehicle, but no cradle.  After some researching here, I'm hoping to obtain an 2.5 IDE USB caddy tonight and download the PhatHack Media Manager software.  Will this plan allow me to load media onto the DMS cartridge, or should I keep searching around for the USB Cradle and use the "stock" PhatNoise media manager? 

Thanks for any insight and once again, this place is truly an amazing knowledge resource!

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • PhatHack Media Manager & DMS Tools Wizard Author
Re: Newbie - Saying hi
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 12:49:23 pm »
Yes.  PhatHack Media Manager can be used to maintain the audio on your van.  I also allow people to have the latest, not released versions, so you can always hit me up if you run into any operational problems!
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)