Author Topic: Phatmac + Phathack  (Read 8761 times)

Offline hardline123

Phatmac + Phathack
« on: December 18, 2013, 07:39:52 pm »
Hello everyone,

I recently bought an Audi with a Phatnoise system. i did not want to change the OEM headunit of the car and do crazy stuff with the sound system so it got me really excited to think about using phatnoise.
Then i realized it only works on windows based computers and thats when things didnt start to go well.
I currently have phatnoise working on my mac via parallels (virtual desktop) but is really really slow and ive been looking everywhere trying to find the Phatmac application but phatnoise being such and old system i cant seem to find it anywhere.
Can any of you guys please provide me with it?? please?

Also, i bought another IDE internal hard drive with more capacity and i really want to hack it but im really scared now that i have read how difficult and unstable it is and i dont really know if its gonna work with the Phat mac application if i end up getting it.

I do not have the original USB cradle either, i use a IDE to usb converter and it kinda works, it just had a hard time ejecting but everything else works just fine.

I would really like to be able to hack my new hard drive with no problems and be able to use it with Phat mac can anyone help me out here please?

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • PhatHack Media Manager & DMS Tools Wizard Author
Re: Phatmac + Phathack
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 08:06:32 am »
It seems the original links Cameron had are no longer available.  I do have a download available on http://phatnoise.us, of the 3 mirrors listed - you need to use the bottom one.
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)

Offline akakillroy

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 11:18:35 pm »
Can you help me locate that file(s) for the Mac OSX, I can't seem to find the download links on that site? Do you have to be registered to download???

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2014, 08:32:43 am »
Yes, you need to be registered to download from the site...
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)

Offline akakillroy

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 04:10:36 pm »
I registered, twice and have yet to receive the activation email :-( Can you help???

Offline akakillroy

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2014, 10:03:31 pm »
Greetings again, for some reason the registration process is not sending me an activation, can you help??

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 04:29:17 pm »
Try this direct link, it should work:

PhatMac 0.6