Author Topic: MM Wont save/eject  (Read 8839 times)

Offline db69

MM Wont save/eject
« on: July 02, 2015, 02:59:55 am »
I recently bought an Audi s6 that came with this contraption in it. Everything seemed pretty simple until I actually tried to carry out the operations. After downloading software and manuals I am no further forward.

I can set up a disc and drag and drop files but when it comes to saving and ejecting, the computer just hangs then comes up with not responding message, and I have to use Task Manager to close it down.

I have managed to remove all the old files from the cartridge but am now left with a cartridge and no music on it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Offline bolopez

• Getting the hang of things.
Re: MM Wont save/eject
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 08:18:34 am »
Could you provide some more info? Operating System, USB Cradle and software version,...

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • PhatHack Media Manager & DMS Tools Wizard Author
Re: MM Wont save/eject
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 10:10:37 am »
How many files did you drag and drop, and how long did you wait?

PMM wasn't very good at asynchronous operations meaning that it never used to update the screen while it was doing things and so whilst the app. might be 'Not Responding' chances are there are things going on in the background that a little patience might solve.

Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)