Author Topic: Software issues?  (Read 9931 times)

Offline Terry_Kennedy

• Veteran.
  • There and back again
Software issues?
« on: February 05, 2006, 09:44:56 pm »
I am seeing incorrect post times (unless this server is in the middle of the Pacific Ocean) so I went to check my profile settings, and got this error:

Can't open directory (/usr/local/www/data/yabbfiles/avatars)!
Please inform the administrator of this forum that the $facesdir setting must be fixed immediately. No such file or directory

Offline judb

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • ph4t l3wtz
Re: Software issues?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 09:49:01 pm »
yeah I messaged paul about it.  there appear to be a few places where errors pop up.. and yeah the date/time on the server looks off.

Offline Terry_Kennedy

• Veteran.
  • There and back again
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 09:51:28 pm »
yeah I messaged paul about it.  there appear to be a few places where errors pop up.. and yeah the date/time on the server looks off.
And I'm not getting email notifications of replies, even though I'm checking the box when replying.

Offline judb

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • ph4t l3wtz
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2006, 11:00:40 pm »
I am getting email replys, but only to threads I create.. if I post in someone elses thread i don't seem to get responses.  strange.

Paul?

Offline Terry_Kennedy

• Veteran.
  • There and back again
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 01:36:57 am »
I am seeing incorrect post times (unless this server is in the middle of the Pacific Ocean).
This problem is back, but now it's in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean (the clock is 5 hours fast now). My profile says I'm in the correct timezone.