Author Topic: WANTED: Dead PB / Keg units & Parts  (Read 5892 times)

Offline zero cool

• Getting the hang of things.
  • PhatHacker
WANTED: Dead PB / Keg units & Parts
« on: July 22, 2006, 03:14:19 pm »
I am looking for a couple of dead Phatbox or Musickeg units. Even incomplete parts units, Dead DMS carts etc. These will be used for testing and model mock up units. I am not looking to spend a lot on this project so really dead units are ok. I only need the circuit board and cart slot mechanism if someone whanted to keep the aluminum housing / heatsink. In otherwors, i am flexible.

I would like to find a couple of dead/empty DMS cart's, and might be insterested in some cables as well.

Please email me at tetech2@doitnow.com and put DEAD PHATBOX or DEAD DMS in the subject line so i read it right away and we can discuss what you have and what i am willing to pay for it.

The deadder the better!

Offline zero cool

• PhatHacker
Re: WANTED: Dead PB / Keg units & Parts
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 03:35:55 am »
Will buy working units and parts as well!

Zc

Offline zero cool

• PhatHacker
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 02:19:20 pm »
I should not that i am looking for parts in the US only due to the high overseas shipping cost's.

I am looking for any parts working or not.

Offline zero cool

• PhatHacker
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 11:31:46 am »
I seriously need a non working or very cheap phatbox unit right now! I need the internals to use as mock up models. i am working on a new case for my unit and i need the guts to use for fitment.

Have paypal right now! anybody have a dead box sitting in there closet. you could have beer money tonight if you send me your dead PB today!!!!!!    

Zc

Offline sparky3

• www.goldcomics. com
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2006, 07:44:40 am »
I seriously need a non working or very cheap phatbox unit right now! I need the internals to use as mock up models. i am working on a new case for my unit and i need the guts to use for fitment.

Have paypal right now! anybody have a dead box sitting in there closet. you could have beer money tonight if you send me your dead PB today!!!!!!    

Zc

I have a spare CX710 with the VOIT plugin installed (sans outer case).  Offer?  I take paypal.

Offline zero cool

• PhatHacker
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2006, 12:39:13 pm »
PM sent