Author Topic: Audi PB in a Honda S2000  (Read 3618 times)

Offline FesterD

Audi PB in a Honda S2000
« on: September 12, 2006, 05:07:23 am »
I did a search and couldn't find anything.  Is there a way to use my Audi PB with my S2000.  I asked Phatnoise but they said I need to buy their $700 kit and just toss this one in the trash I guess.  What a load.  I am sure there is a way to make it compatable.  Anyone tried this or have any good suggestions?

Offline SteveC

• Getting the hang of things.
Re: Audi PB in a Honda S2000
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 02:48:20 pm »
I did a search and couldn't find anything.  Is there a way to use my Audi PB with my S2000.  I asked Phatnoise but they said I need to buy their $700 kit and just toss this one in the trash I guess.  What a load.  I am sure there is a way to make it compatable.  Anyone tried this or have any good suggestions?

The Audi Phatbox is not directly compatible with the Honda headunits. Phatnoise had to make hardware changes to support the Honda/Accura/Toyota (and several other) cars. If you want to use your current Phatbox, you would need to find a Kenwood CD changer adapter that works with your car, then flash the Phatbox as a Kenwood unit. Otherwise, you can buy a Honda/Accura/Toyota compatible Phatbox.

Offline az1324

• Getting the hang of things.
Re: Audi PB in a Honda S2000
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 09:21:35 pm »
Or you can wait for me to start selling my VW Phatbox -> Honda adapter if I ever get time to finish it.