Author Topic: BMW Phatbox Kit FS (Sold)  (Read 5448 times)

Offline jmarchun

BMW Phatbox Kit FS (Sold)
« on: September 03, 2008, 04:40:36 am »
Hi,

I inherited a used phatnoise phatbox from a BMW and never got around to installing it.  I BELIEVE it's in working condition (at least from what the person told me), but I've never hooked it up.  I think I started to flash the DMS to the BMW 9.0, but I'm not sure (It's been awhile).  Anyway, it's time to clean out the garage and get rid of it.  Make me your best offer + shipping and its yours.

I'm going to note that this product is sold in AS-IS condition, I really have no idea if its working, but I suspect it is.  I can confirm that when the USB2 cradle and DMS are connected to my PC, the pc sees the drive and I was able to run the DMS hacktools on it.

Included:
Phatnoise Phatbox (looks like it's been epoxyed to a metal frame for BMWs)
Phatnoise DMS Cradle (USB 1) + power cable
Phatnoise DMS Cradle (USB 2.0) + power cable
DMS Cartridge (It says DMS-020FG rev) on the back
BMW cable (I  think)

If someone offers over $50, I'll throw in the blitzsafe adapter for the BMW too.

I'm in Seattle, but willing to ship anywhere you're willing to pay for it.  PM me or email me at
bulk
at
(last 7 digits of my username, starts with m ends with n)
.com

bulk@mar****.com

« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 03:50:31 am by jmarchun »

Offline Slartibartfast

• Fjords are the result of Infinite Improbability
Re: BMW Phatbox Kit FS (Make Offer)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 07:58:00 pm »
Hi, yes,  I’ll give you $50 for the Phatbox and stuff – how much to ship to the UK? Presumably I could pay you via Paypal or something?

Thanks! ;D

Offline OliW_de

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 04:16:32 pm »
Hello,

why you are selling with cheap price? In Germany we bid up to 150 EUR (over $200)? I would pay $100....

regards Oli

Offline jmarchun

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 03:49:51 am »
Sold and shipped!  Thanks all.

The reason I sold for a cheap price is that it's not being used and needs a good home!