Author Topic: Calling all GM PhatBox owners!  (Read 5330 times)

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • PhatHack Media Manager & DMS Tools Wizard Author
Calling all GM PhatBox owners!
« on: January 22, 2009, 07:57:46 am »
I've just been putting together a package of firmware files so that GM PhatBox owners can use the DMS tools.

Before I go ahead and release these files, I need more copies of the PHTSYS drive of these boxes to make sure that I have the most up-to-date files.

If you are a GM PhatBox owner (and have not already done so) please can you ZIP up the PHTSYS drive from your DMS and e-mail it to the address on my profile, or for those that don't feel like checking the profile: vortechs AT blueyonder DOT co DOT uk.

If you are a member of any GM related forums, it would be appreciated if you could please post a copy of this message up so we get a greater chance of finding the latest firmware versions!

Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 08:09:03 am by VorTechS »
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)

Offline okubricko

• PhatHacker
Re: Calling all GM PhatBox owners!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 03:18:06 pm »
VorTechS,

I just mailed mine to you.

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • PhatHack Media Manager & DMS Tools Wizard Author
Re: Calling all GM PhatBox owners!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 12:25:54 pm »
Thank you, as you know I got it.
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)