Author Topic: PhatHack DMS Tools Freezing Up  (Read 6658 times)

Offline Graffix

PhatHack DMS Tools Freezing Up
« on: November 27, 2009, 09:46:10 pm »
I'm getting to stage 4 of 8 and am freezing up. I've since removed PMM and am still running into this problem, any thoughts. This is on my original DMS cartridge.

Offline Graffix

Re: PhatHack DMS Tools Freezing Up
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 02:23:27 am »
Alright same results and now having problems with pmm after I reinstalled it. I'm getting the following errors in PhatNoise DMS Doctor: "The DMS Failed the Systems Files Test" & " The DMS Failed The Profile and Playlists Test"

Offline Graffix

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 02:40:24 am »
Should mention when I try pulling the DMS up in PhatNoise Music Manager the program locks up at 98% Loading Tag Database

Offline Graffix

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 04:57:41 am »
Any way of formatting my DMS, I don't care about losing the music on here just want to get my box hacked so I can start using my new 320GB drive.

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • PhatHack Media Manager & DMS Tools Wizard Author
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 07:56:54 am »
Sorry, been floating around and forgot to answer this.... if this is still a problem, take a look in My documents\PhatHack Media Manager\Logs at the relevant log file (named generally after the process you clicked on) and see what's at the end of the log during freeze up or attach the log here.

It might be worth clearing out that directory, and re-running the process so you have a clean log file.
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)

Offline Graffix

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 03:07:06 am »
Got it working by Repairing DMS (Full) Thanks for the reply though.