Author Topic: DMS not detected in Windows since fw update to 7.02  (Read 5239 times)

Offline Cyberman

DMS not detected in Windows since fw update to 7.02
« on: December 07, 2009, 09:34:29 am »
hi guys, i'm new here but i've had the phatbox for over 4 yrs now in my 05 Jetta GLI. i went ahead and updated the dms and phatbox to version 7.02. update in windows went well using the dms tools. inserted dms in phatbox and it took at least 5 min before the device was accessible on my radio. i figured it was applying the fw update to the pb. i noticed the text to speech wasn't working but all the songs were playing. i can't get the darn thing detected in windows. i have had that problem once in the past where i unplug the unit from one of the usb ports and plug in another one and poof it starts working. but now i can't get it to read on this computer or on my laptop. any ideas guys on how i can get it to work? red light is on only on the cradle when the dms is inserted.

ed

Moderator (Terry Kennedy) edit: Please don't open the same topic in more than one sub-forum. I've locked this one - please respond over here. Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 09:13:53 pm by Terry_Kennedy »