Author Topic: DMS not visible after installing Phat Hack 2.13  (Read 5936 times)

Offline Sayymon

DMS not visible after installing Phat Hack 2.13
« on: April 02, 2010, 04:00:51 pm »
Hi!

First many thanks to you VorTechS for what you are doing here, it's amazing!

I am pretty new user of PhatBox, I bought it second hand but with original firmware.
It was working fine but I wanted to test your latest release of Phat Hack 2.13.
Hacking of my DMS went smooth, no problems at all.

Then I insterted DMS to PhatBox installed in my Audi A4.
After tunring on I heard voice prompt "Thank you for choosing Phat Hack" or something like that and I was informed that now the install will start and when it's finished my music will start playing. When install was just about to start... suddenly first playlist starter playing.

I thought that it was really quick and continued listening to the song for few more seconds.
Then I changed the mode to "Select Album" and suddenly PhatBox went down and my radio (Chorus II) displayed the text "No CD".
I turned everything off, turned on again but I was still getting the same message "No CD".

I came back home, reinstalled everything like I did above and the same happened. Quick install, started playing the musing and after switching to "Select Album" mode I got "No CD" text on radio display and PhatBox went dead.

I don't want to give up yet and restore original firmware :-)
Could you please advise what should I do?

And sorry for my unprofessional description of the issue, I am really newbie to things like that.

Cheers!

Offline Sayymon

Re: DMS not visible after installing Phat Hack 2.13
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 06:20:14 pm »
Ah! I think I need to be more patient. Everything was just fine. I wasn't going down, it was upgrading the firmware on my PhatBox.