Author Topic: Where the heck has Phatnoise gone?  (Read 12167 times)

Offline jmpage2

Where the heck has Phatnoise gone?
« on: February 09, 2007, 07:50:41 pm »
I recently had to reload my rig and no longer have my original Music Manager disc which has AT&T Natural Voices.  I emailed Phatnoise three weeks ago about getting a replacement, or at least getting a copy of Media Manager (I was one of the original Beta testers for the Audi Phatbox and as a thank you they gave me a serial number for Media Manager when it came out).

I have gotten ZERO reply from Phatnoise and the download links are not working.

Can anyone help?  If someone can provide an ISO to the original disc or help me with getting Natural Voices I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks,

J

Offline todd1010

• Veteran.
  • 2005 Audi S4
Re: Where the heck has Phatnoise gone?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 02:00:44 am »
I've got the original install disc that came with my Audi Phatbox and the version of ATT NV that I bought from NextUp. How can I help you out?
todd1010 AT gmail DOT com

Offline markbowen

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 08:07:52 am »
Phatnoise appears to be up and running again.  PMM now properly connects to their servers to update firmware info, etc., and the download links work as well.  Of course, that still does not mean they will ever reply to support requests...
Kenwood DNX7200/Kenwood KHD-C710 Keg/320GB DMS

Offline jmpage2

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 06:55:45 pm »
Well it seems that those of us who need a disc, etc, are screwed as Phatnoise seems to have more or less stopped providing support on Phatbox.  :(

If someone can make me an ISO of the original disc that had the AT&T Natural Voices software on it I would be indebted.

Offline todd1010

• Veteran.
  • 2005 Audi S4
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 08:42:34 pm »
Well it seems that those of us who need a disc, etc, are screwed as Phatnoise seems to have more or less stopped providing support on Phatbox.  :(

If someone can make me an ISO of the original disc that had the AT&T Natural Voices software on it I would be indebted.

I have the original Audi Phatbox install disc, is that what you'll need?
todd1010 AT gmail DOT com

Offline jmpage2

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007, 11:47:04 pm »
If it has the natural voices on it then it should work.  My original install disc was the Phatnoise Music Manager that came with AT&T Natural Voices.

Offline sbingner

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 01:42:07 am »
AT&T Natural Voices is a commercial product, and cannot be shared.  Please do not discuss such things here, if you need a replacement CD you should contact PhatNoise, find your backup copy or buy a replacement.  This thread is locked.