Author Topic: A big problem with my Keg  (Read 5179 times)

Offline galileofigaro

• A few posts under my belt.
A big problem with my Keg
« on: August 23, 2007, 08:58:36 pm »
Hello, iīm try and try hack my keg and nothing but this worked fine and play songs, but i disconnected the cable and connect and the keg not work, the head unit not detect the keg. i remove the hack, and download the firmware, put the dms in the keg and the red led is on, the green led is on a few second them the red led do five slow blinking, then turn off and them this green light start to a fast blinking for a five minutes and the the process looping. i turn off the head unit and turn on and nothing, no detect the keg and the leds do the wrote process.  I format the phatsys and download the new firmware and nothing not work, the green flashing donīt stop. the chkdsk /f donīt do nothing. the dms donīt have the hack, how can i do?

GREAT GREAT GREAT My Music Keg Work, And Is Hacked  ;D ;D, Greatest 120gb
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 08:10:30 am by galileofigaro »

Offline flyguy111971

Re: A big problem with my Keg
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 07:50:15 pm »
Hello, iīm try and try hack my keg and nothing but this worked fine and play songs, but i disconnected the cable and connect and the keg not work, the head unit not detect the keg. i remove the hack, and download the firmware, put the dms in the keg and the red led is on, the green led is on a few second them the red led do five slow blinking, then turn off and them this green light start to a fast blinking for a five minutes and the the process looping. i turn off the head unit and turn on and nothing, no detect the keg and the leds do the wrote process.  I format the phatsys and download the new firmware and nothing not work, the green flashing donīt stop. the chkdsk /f donīt do nothing. the dms donīt have the hack, how can i do?

GREAT GREAT GREAT My Music Keg Work, And Is Hacked  ;D ;D, Greatest 120gb

This is my exact problem. I wonder what this guy did to make it work....

Offline VorTechS

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
  • PhatHack Media Manager & DMS Tools Wizard Author
Re: A big problem with my Keg
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 06:32:48 am »
Probably just patience.  Sometimes it takes a few goes for the hack to apply.  If you have a Kenwood Keg, sometimes you need to disconnect the unit (remove the cable from the back of the PhatBox) wait a few minutes and then re-attach the cable.  [A process outlined in the tools documentation, assuming you read it].
Kenwood KDC-W7031 | Kenwood KHD-CX910 | 250GB DMS | PhatHack Media Manager v1.1.4 (Alpha) | VIOT

Catch me weekdays 8am-4pm GMT on IRC @ irc.freenode.net on channel #phathack (aka the chat link!!)