Author Topic: I think I may have zapped my Nissan firmware in my Nissan Phatbox  (Read 40477 times)

Offline 16vpup

• A few posts under my belt.
Re: I think I may have zapped my Nissan firmware in my Nissan Phatbox
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2008, 01:51:56 pm »
That's true I will be bummed out when it stops working again. I put regular 2.00 firmware on it last night off of the Phathack utilities. I'll try it today and see if it works, if not I'm going to try another OEM radio w/ a SAT button on it to see if splitting up the radio functions allows the SAT preset 1-6 buttons to operate the Phatbox functions. I may even try Nissan 3.00 firmware again now that the audio into the radio has recovered. After that I guess I'll return the DMS to original state and start w/ another radio altogether. At least I got the Phat audio to go into thew radio. I'll let you know if it works today.

Offline sbingner

• Administrator
  • Veteran.
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2008, 06:01:55 pm »
Oh, I also can't find the firmware you had on it anywhere... it looks like it's different from the normal Nissan firmware - make sure you have a copy somewhere you can copy back manually

Offline 16vpup

• A few posts under my belt.
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2008, 03:34:39 am »
I ordered 2 different Nissan radios and when they come in I'll be starting somewhat over w/ them to see what firmware will work w/ those radios since my original one doesn't seem to work right w/ any of the firmware available. I'll be in touch.